Help?!

So today I bought Don't Starve, and it worked fine... But I have a really old google email is a hotmail account... I didn't get the Gift key sent to me so I converted it to a gmail account and now does not reconigse I have bought the game!I really do not want to buy the game again.. So not only have I lost the game, I did not get the gift key HELP!!! How do I get my account back?I can also prove by showing the receipt!--- PLEASE HELP I AM NOT RE-PURCHASING THIS :(

Edited by DJStrykaUK

• Developer

Hi DJStrykaUK,

Thanks for purchasing DS! If you can send me a private message with your old and new email accounts and the purchase order # (found in the original email) I can look it up for you and we can see what we can do.

Cheers,

Alia

hi basically same thing happened with me

Then you should basically do the same thing Alia asked for above :p

Thanks for purchasing DS! If you can send me a private message with your old and new email accounts and the purchase order # (found in the original email) I can look it up for you and we can see what we can do.

That's pretty old.

Anybody who has a direct account issue, should use the contact us link. Send in the applicable information (email address used to purchase, order numbers, anything you have) and I will do what I can to help out!

We don't want to use PMs for issues that require direct follow-up because we want to make sure the issue gets resolved and won't get buried by other PMs and issues.