JeMiChi's Cave for Doodles and stuff

This happens when I'm chatting with a friend (talking about Maxwell), and accidentally misplace my parrot in a box while not paying attention... Don't ask how is that even possible. xD

post-295473-0-60627300-1384392502_thumb.

For once there is some music, that's not Ragtime, for Maxwell (even though the singing of my parrot isn't exactly melodic..) ^^

• Like 10

This happens when I'm chatting with a friend (talking about Maxwell), and accidentally misplace my parrot in a box while not paying attention... Don't ask how is that even possible. xD

attachicon.gifMax and the bird in a box.png

For once there is some music, that's not Ragtime, for Maxwell (even though the singing of my parrot isn't exactly melodic..) ^^

You're probably not getting your parrot back.

• Like 2

You're probably not getting your parrot back.

Ah, that would be a problem..! >_<

But perhaps that was in the past. My parrot defies the laws of physics like a boss (including the limits of space and time). He'll pop up from somewhere again. :grin:

...unlike our poor Wilson here:

post-295473-0-62057400-1384488515_thumb.

I decided to take a break from drawing my comic (I deserve to be kicked in the face, I'm making no progress and the deadline is drawing close), and finally finished coloring this sketch.

It's ironic that I want to see Wilson happy, but I always end up drawing him suffering ( and I have lots of sketches that are much worse for him than this one... >_< )

Edited by JeMiChi
  • Like 6

FOR SOME REASON I HAVEN't EXPLORED YOUR THREAD UNTIL NOW??? ??

I love all your doodles and art and SUCH *v* it's all wonderful!!! and your comics are GREAT I'M LAUGHING SO HARD at the one where wilson took down maxwell's statue omg, wilson is such a loser with no eye for art :')

• Like 1

G6nluru.gif

Thanks for the gif! (that Chester is adorable ^w^)

FOR SOME REASON I HAVEN't EXPLORED YOUR THREAD UNTIL NOW??? ??

I love all your doodles and art and SUCH *v* it's all wonderful!!! and your comics are GREAT I'M LAUGHING SO HARD at the one where wilson took down maxwell's statue omg, wilson is such a loser with no eye for art :')

Haha, better late than never! :D

Thank you very much, that means a lot coming from an artist such as yourself  *hugs*

I'm glad you are enjoying my comics, because I have lots of ideas that I'm planning to draw once I have some time.