[WIP Collab] Charlie Character Mod

Seyph

It's a bad time of year.

People are busy with family and holiday preparations, and it always seems to be the time of year that everything goes haywire.
A lot of the U&A collaborators are unable to do anything at the moment due to various personal issues and obligations.
I myself have been unable to work since October, on account of a heart condition that has been getting steadily worse for a very long time, and that I am only now learning how to manage.

Things are going to be slow around here for the next couple of months, in my estimation.

Just be patient. Modders are people, not machines. We have lives - family, friends, partners, jobs, health concerns, holiday plans, unexpected changes in plans...
None of us get paid to do it - we do it as a hobby, because we enjoy creating cool stuff. But hobbies take a back seat to the more important things in our lives...

I'm hoping this doesn't come across in a way that seems angry, upset, or condescending.
I don't mean it in a "DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT US??" kind of context.

I'm just saying, have faith; have patience. This is always a busy time of year for people.

We'll be back in action in due time. =)

I'm not busy at all during the Holiday seasons. I just throw up a Christmas tree, haphazardly throw some decorations onto it, and get back to drawing and eating. 

But about the mod:

I just got the idea that when she turned, she would play an animation, like Woodie's tranforming one, and it would show her as some horrible monster before the screen fades to black? I can't draw well right now, but y'know...just a big shadowy monster with glowy eyes?

Sorry if someone's already posted something like this and I missed it.

Say, TheDanaAddams , what IS going on up in U&A? I haven't been in that subforum for over two months.

I'm really not the best person to ask, since I've been pretty sporadic on the forums of late.

For obvious reasons.

All the artists seem to be out of commission, for one reason or another, right now... certain technical mechanics are being worked on... generally, proceeding towards alpha with the resources available.

You could probably gleam more useful information by just... visiting the subforum.

|D

All the artists seem to be out of commission, for one reason or another, right now... certain technical mechanics are being worked on... generally, proceeding towards alpha with the resources available.

Art really is our major bottleneck. But I have to say Starbound launching kind of paused everything. :razz:

Archived