Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

Ugly Update:

So, I'm leaving for a day, tomorrow. I get to meet German boys from Bach's church, so we can do a concert. Though I'm excited, I'm also nervous and mad. Nervous because what if they're better than me and I screw up?! Mad because there goes my Saturday.

I've been "cracking" up ever since I drew that! Get it?

*looks at picture for like an hour*

OH! I GET IT! I'M CLEVER!

Ugly Update:

So, I'm leaving for a day, tomorrow. I get to meet German boys from Bach's church, so we can do a concert. Though I'm excited, I'm also nervous and mad. Nervous because what if they're better than me and I screw up?! Mad because there goes my Saturday.

Why must Saturday always be the victim for events? Well, I wish you luck in your concert. Go show those German guys that you can sing just as well as they can! Or, do it tomorrow. Because that's when you're doing it.

Edited by Blewcheese

Ugly Update:

fun fact is im german too, im sure you can screw them up, heres some inspiration