Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

I can't wait to get Pokemon Z with Zorphigus!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Dem pokemonz.... but I shall always stay with Absol... to bad when I got X I found out that Yvelta was a dark and flying pokemon... :( darn it game... y u do this to me

Maybe I should try drawing the two... that might turn out to be a fail... defiantly with X

Edited by WhispNcat

aaaaw, elle, don't he saaaaaaad!

i'm not as tall as you think... *grumble grumble*... i'm not sure if i'm actually that popular <:3 people sometimes know me in the art & lore, but i think that's mostly because i visited almost every single art thread i saw there XD i drew over 600 pages of fanart, maybe that drew some attention XD

dun worry, elle, it's gonna be good

it's 

it's gonna be good, elle. you gonna do it. nice pictures :3

That moment when you realize you're meant to be smaller than everybody, then you realize you're taller than Willette, and you are supposed to fit in a pocket and then you wonder about life and you don't bother putting fullstops or commas in the sentence and then you feel bad because you're still typing and you're typing really fast and can't stop. Ok, I stopped. 

AND ON TOPIC: Awesome drawings Elle! I love how you drew me :3

That moment when you realize you're meant to be smaller than everybody, then you realize you're taller than Willette, and you are supposed to fit in a pocket and then you wonder about life and you don't bother putting fullstops or commas in the sentence and then you feel bad because you're still typing and you're typing really fast and can't stop. Ok, I stopped.

AND ON TOPIC: Awesome drawings Elle! I love how you drew me :3

Thank you Jim.

Okay, so soon, I will post a little sneak peek at some of the art for a comic I'm going to do. It is Dont starve related (FINALLY!), so keep calm! Because I have 4 other comics I'm working on, I will try my best to post as much as I can.

Preview:

It's a normal day in Video Game Middle School, (not really, but how else am I supposed to start it?). Fasa is taking a visual art class, and she needs her friends to help her create a video. Her theme is Alice is PsycoLand. (Don't ask.). Cake's De Boss is nominated as the best Alice, Laylla is the Mad Hatter, Key is the Queen of Hearts, and Kini is the White Rabbit. She has a few of her other friends play the lesser roles. One day while practicing, Cake brings her iPod full of Wonderlandy and Psychotic songs. They hear someone talking to them on the iPod, and obeyed it, thinking it was part of the act. When Fasa shows up, they have finished the portal to the land of Dont starve, not knowing where it leads. Fasa tries to stop them, but they pull the lever. They are greeted by a little girl, and a young man with a hat just like Laylla's. little did they know what they got themselves into...

They look great! I didn't expect you to combine it with the main Don't Starve characters... Can't wait to see how they'll react to each other! Good luck with the comic... And the other four that you're working on!

Course I had to! It has to be don't starve related! Plus it's related to

Cake's

De

Boss

Adventures

!!!

Course I had to! It has to be don't starve related! Plus it's related to

Cake's

De

Boss

Adventures

!!!

Wait... I feel like I'm missing something. This is a reference, yes? And I'm fairly certain you don't mean Cake from rps... I feel like an idiot. What am I missing?

Wait... I feel like I'm missing something. This is a reference, yes? And I'm fairly certain you don't mean Cake from rps... I feel like an idiot. What am I missing?

CDBA is a comic I started about my friends and I. We have code names of course, but it takes place at VGMS, and Cake's De Boss (me.) is one of the most popular girls at school. These other girls teach me to be friends with the people I've bullied in my past. It's a comic with a lesson.

CDBA is a comic I started about my friends and I. We have code names of course, but it takes place at VGMS, and Cake's De Boss (me.) is one of the most popular girls at school. These other girls teach me to be friends with the people I've bullied in my past. It's a comic with a lesson.

Ah, those morals from the stories. They're great.

VGMS, huh? Just watched half of season two of VGHS fairly recently. So, I see what you did there. But not there, there, there, or there.

Interesting pics... :)

Thank you!

Plus I have just made a Tim Burtonized version of Snowfall during class, so I'm gonna post that soon!

And everyone in the Shadowfall RP, please post your characters appearance(s) down below, so I can start on the group picture.