How about an 'evil' character?

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but...

What about a character that has (mostly) opposite affinities than the normal characters?  Spiders & merms would be friendly, pigs & bunnymen hostile.  Monster meat, rot, & durians are good, normal meat and fruits/vegetables are varying degrees of bad.  Maybe maybe make berries ok or start up will be too hard.  Darkness & cold aren't as bad, the effects of flowers & evil flowers are reversed, and they gain sanity digging up graves and in bad weather.  A lot of stuff would stay the same, like Charlie.

Maybe a ratman, or some other kind of vermin/human portmanteau. 

This would make for an interesting character with an entirely different playstyle that could make the DS experience fresh. I like the idea, would be a nice trait for a dlc character :). I'd prefer a deformed or just plain evil looking person (stereotype villian)as character model.

This would make for an interesting character with an entirely different playstyle that could make the DS experience fresh. I like the idea, would be a nice trait for a dlc character :). I'd prefer a deformed or just plain evil looking person (stereotype villian)as character model.

Cough cough Wallace cough

Archived