Soooo....

The second to last update just came out:

post-209228-0-42472500-1380665216.jpg

Congrats for nearly finishing the game, Klei!

But there's one thing I'm worried about. Next month's update.

Will it have a trailer? What will be included? Will we have surprise update, or is this the actual end of updates? What will be in the DLC? How much will DLC cost? Will there still be bugs, or will all bugs be gone?

These questions I want to know the answer to.

Also: Is this just a rumor, or is it true?

Please answer,

Mack.

Most of the questions you asked have no answer. For the ones that do have answers, you can use any other update as an example about when they tell you what is going to be in the update - the testing forums.

also, it'd be just great if you could use informative titles for your threads. "Sooo..." says nothing about what the thread will be about.

Most of the questions you asked have no answer. For the ones that do have answers, you can use any other update as an example about when they tell you what is going to be in the update - the testing forums.

also, it'd be just great if you could use informative titles for your threads. "Sooo..." says nothing about what the thread will be about.

Hmmmm....so I see...

Seeing that you just rattle down the things almost everyone would like to know (maybe including the devs) - in general, possibly

you go on to lecture about derailing something that in fact delivers itself to that right from the start. Congrats.

Oh, but I'll happily answer at least three of those questions for you:

Number 1:

Whether or not there will be a surprise is a surprise.

Number 2:

Yes, it (DLC or not) will still contain bugs - such is the nature of things. Maybe they are not noticeable to everyone but some things will probably glitch out here or there. Even if it's "under the hood". Though as we see with Don't Starve and Mark of the Ninja Klei is capable and obviously passionate of doing away with even the more complex things that would hinder a pleasant experience.

Number 3:

Yes, it is just a rumour. Also maybe not. I'm not quite sure where you are trying to get with that.

I know for a fact though that bacon related posts shall not be considered derailing of any sort.

Archived