Don't Starve Comics

%7Boption%7D

Tingler makes your spine tingling sensation when you are afraid.

reference from the tingler movie in 1959.

oh, Wilson. you and your weird imagination.

That tingler line cracked me up, I also feel like playing DUN DUN DUNNN when the last panel appears :D

i still want a monster wilson vs beaver woodie

will he stupid enough to repeat the same mistakes or crazy enough?i wonder, there is so many way to defeat the werebeaver.

I like how Lucy forgot that he turns back if he dies as werebeaver.

oh no, this is different

There was a lot of possible outcomes possible, but now I can't throw out image of "The-Epic-Monster-Fight" out of my head. One part of me wants it(because epic fights, monsters and violence always will be awesome) but other is not(because I'm getting tired of "Deus Ex Machina" principle...very tired). Another mental conflict is coming...yay...Raven, let it be something original and unpredictable. Please. I'm counting on your twisted imagination.

There was a lot of possible outcomes possible, but now I can't throw out image of "The-Epic-Monster-Fight" out of my head. One part of me wants it(because epic fights, monsters and violence always will be awesome) but other is not(because I'm getting tired of "Deus Ex Machina" principle...very tired). Another mental conflict is coming...yay...Raven, let it be something original and unpredictable. Please. I'm counting on your twisted imagination.

everyone expect of monster!wilson strike back.but i won't let wilson alone gets all the spotlight, yet he still need to save wickerbottom.i will have my twisted imagination run wild

everyone expect of monster!wilson strike back.but i won't let wilson alone gets all the spotlight, yet he still need to save wickerbottom.i will have my twisted imagination run wild

wendy isn't back at the moment(or am i wrong), maybe she will safe wilson