Don't Starve Comics

anweser with a yes or no

I don't think you understand. This is not a chat room. This is a thread for Raven to post art and for people to comment on it. Not for people to chat about random things or post unrelated questions. Please stop before I am forced to report you.

• Like 3

I don't think you understand. This is not a chat room. This is a thread for Raven to post art and for people to comment on it. Not for people to chat about random things or post unrelated questions. Please stop before I am forced to report you.

Fine im not asking this anymore but the prize if you anweser no you get nothing if yes you gain a pizza (not literaly)

Fine im not asking this anymore but the prize if you anweser no you get nothing if yes you gain a pizza (not literaly)

Hate to beat a dead horse here, but...you're still doing it.  Please only post in a thread if your post is related to the thread's topic; the alternative is called derailing, and it is against the forum's guidelines.  Now please, back to the topic about Raven's awesome art.

• Like 3

comedy_is_gold_as_dodo_by_ravenblackcrownowadays is really rare to find a good comedy movie, and sometimes i am get judged by others i don't have a sense of humor because i don't find it funny.

when i say dodo dosen't mean is a useless waste. despite the deadly bacteria and unpleasant smell, is very useful for fertilizing.
unless it has radiation or chemical inside lol.

anyway, that's my personal thought about comedy

• Like 3