Don't Starve Comics

he wins maxwell

I won Maxwell in a round of space poker. :razz:

But no, Maxwell never wins. Wes is superio(u)r.

EDIT: Come to think of it, why don't you draw Wes more often? You only do it every four months or so, I think, maybe, probably, roughly estimated, don't hurt me, I'll doodle you an ode, just let me leave

Edited by Mobbstar

woodie is a good in that game

will be hard to kill that think with 3000 hp

and why you alwais say webber wen he talk with wilson says daddy short legs

yes i know you make a reference to a type of spider called daddy long legs but ask me why

Edited by RedeadITA

woodie is a good in that game

will be hard to kill that think with 3000 hp

and why you alwais say webber wen he talk with wilson says daddy short legs

yes i know you make a reference to a type of spider called daddy long legs but ask me why

there is a novel story called daddy long legs . is about an orphan girl was adopted by a mysterious kind gentlemen, she couldn't recalled his looks nor his name but she did remember he is tall and slender. so she mostly called him daddy longs legs.

there is a novel story called daddy long legs . is about an orphan girl was adopted by a mysterious kind gentlemen, she couldn't recalled his looks nor his name but she did remember he is tall and slender. so she mostly called him daddy longs legs.

close enough

I have a qustion i stared to read these comics and enjoyed them very much i was wondering if their are some that are not on this form that i can read that i missed. Thank you very much and keep on making these wonderful artwork

there is some comic series in my deviant art just look into the gallery browser, you will find most of them