Fishie friends

So, I've finally gotten around to fishing and I couldn't help but notice that the fish jumps around for awhile before accepting its fate as food. I dunno about you, but those fishes look awesome.

If they're still clinging for life at that moment, why not be allowed to catch them and keep them as a pet? Maybe harvest fish eggs? Have a variety of different fishes? Have an aquarium? Or, much more realistically, have a jar you can transport them in and have as a decoration (which you could do with fireflies, bees, and butterflies).

What are your thoughts?

post-3047-13764589449887_thumb.jpg

Huh, the fishing rod works? All this time I've been impotently clicking on the ocean waiting for something to happen!

I had a decent laugh at this. Not to be rude but since that was what I was trying out when I made a rod.

Huh, the fishing rod works? All this time I've been impotently clicking on the ocean waiting for something to happen!

hahaha that's what i did too. Fish are actually great food for a cheap price. I think it'd be pretty cool to have some interesting things to decorate the ground with like fish/butterfly in bottles. Maybe the game isn't about decorating the ground with items. But i think the more concepts for already made items the better :D

So wait, I was crazy to NOT seek fish from stagnant water surrounded by jagged bare trees, evil frogs and death tentacles?!

Nope. You aren't crazy. I'm still not sure why ponds only appear in swamps... I think the Devs just wanted to make it more dangerous, what with the tentacles and all.

Heey. I just realized. I have built one fishing rod in every playthru since the 2nd one. I always placed it in my so called "tools chest". Never ever used it once. Darnit gonna have to do something about that. Is there a crockpot recipe with fish? WHat does 4 fish give? And is fish+sticks=fishsticks? :D That would be awesome.

Honestly who wouldnt wanna eat giant mutant oneeyed fishies?

Is there a crockpot recipe with fish? WHat does 4 fish give? And is fish+sticks=fishsticks? :D That would be awesome.

Fish + Sticks in the Crock Pot does indeed yield Fishsticks. They even have unique flavor text if you examine them!