I Can't Enable Mods

quangshine

Hello guys! I just updated don't starve to the latest version. After I updated it, a problem came up: I can't enable any mods. I made sure that all the mods are at the latest version but when I clicked in the "mods" button to enable them, the game crashed. I don't know why or how did that happen.Can you help me solving my problem?

log.txt

Hello guys! I just updated don't starve to the latest version. After I updated it, a problem came up: I can't enable any mods. I made sure that all the mods are at the latest version but when I clicked in the "mods" button to enable them, the game crashed. I don't know why or how did that happen.Can you help me solving my problem?

attachicon.giflog.txt

This doesn't look like your whole log file.  It stops here (Assert failure 'hSteamCall != k_uAPICallInvalid' at ..\source\systemlib\common\SteamWorkshop.cpp(66): Trace follows...) which points to Steam Workshop files.  UNsubscribe to them and then try  loading the game.  A LOT of mods aren't updated yet, so that may be the issue.

Solution to the above two?
Stop pirating the F#&%ING game.

This is an issue that only occurs on pirated copies.

I swear, it really gets me miffed when people come to the forums, here, expecting help with the game they acquired illegally.

I've bought three or four copies of the ******* game, like... I don't have much in the way of money - it's not that expensive, and you can pick it up even cheaper in a Steam sale.

I have the same problem and it isnt a Pirated Copy... Help?

Well which one, or why isn't it working? What mods are you trying to enable? Are you sure you're on the latest version? Upload your log.txt!

Archived