Tips For Using Woodie In Caves?

Savour

Now that the day and night cycle has been implemented in the caves i find it really difficult to survive for a while in the caves.  Often i will be down there during a full moon and go were beaver but now that there are fewer perma light areas to safely go back to woodie I find it very challenging.  any tips from pro woodie players out there?

Managing werebeaver seems the be the most challenging thing I have found in the caves.

Thanks!

When Woodie changes I can't help myself, I always hear me saying "Noooooooo!!!"

But now I leave torches in places with mushtrees or rabbit villages. Or even chests with stuff and when turned, I run towards these points and stay in safe distance. You have to know the cave to be able to navigate yourself when the panic comes :D

When Woodie changes I can't help myself, I always hear me saying "Noooooooo!!!"

But now I leave torches in places with mushtrees or rabbit villages. Or even chests with stuff and when turned, I run towards these points and stay in safe distance. You have to know the cave to be able to navigate yourself when the panic comes :grin:

thats a good idea.  recently i just have the strategy to keep a mining hat around and make sure i turn back to woodie right next to it so that I will pick it up before grue gets me.  i do find it really annoying that the 3 levels aren't on the same clock yet though since it seems that every time i go down a level i am instantly a were beaver and there isn't much i can do about it.

Archived