Shadowfall

Battal

Violet bolts up, feeling her face. She runs over to Dark Will and starts feeling his face.

"What the- stop it!"

Satisfied, Violet stops molesting Dark Will's face, and raises her arms above her head in cheer.

"I'm out of that crazy f***k's mind! Halle-f*****g-luiah!"

Jakob climbs to his feet, struggling to keep his balance.  "The sword!"  He yells, running towards Shadowfall's blade. 

"Oh, no you don't."  Shadowfall growls, smashing his tail into Jakob.  The pyromancer is thrown backwards, yelling in pain.

(derp. i totally wish that now i didn't leave ;w; though it's impossible for me to get back in now, so presumably i'll just watch from the sidelines c:)

(aghhhhhhhhhh it looks fun though)

(and i'm incredibly sorry if i'm spamming here just wanted to say something because i just popped back on the forums for a day or two)

(Das kay.  There's going to be a sequel anyways.)

(If the world doesn't get apocalypsed.)

Jakob catches the sword and swings at Shadowfall's tail, which is coming down for another blow.  A beam of dark energy extends from the tip of the blade, slicing clean through the demongod's limb.  The severed apendage crashes into the cliff next to Jakob, before sliding over the edge.  Shadowfall roars in pain, flailing his limbs at everyone on the cliffside.

"We can't take him on open ground!"  Jakob shouts, dodging a gout of fire.  "Get to the cliffs!"

(A second one? Excite.)

(Except in the spirit of sequels, this one will have no Shadowfall, none of the old characters, a dreadful story, and enrage every single fan of the first one.)

Edited by Lord_Battal

(I very much hope you are kidding. So, is the group just knocked off the cliff or are they in Shadowfall's hand?)

EDIT:

(Is anyone else getting an Attack on Titan vibe from Shadowfall right now?)

Attack_on_Shadowfall.png

Edited by Will

Dark Will manages to squirm out of Shadowfall's grasp, with everyone with him. Everyone, besides Will. Shadowfall's grasp tightened as it felt the loss of organisms in its hand. Will was struggling as hard as he could to get out, but could only manage to get one arm out.

"Damn it! Some one, through me something I can use to cut through Shadowfall's hand! I can't die here! Violet, the lightning sword!"

"It fell out of my hand when Shadowfall grabbed us!"

"Dark Will, mind lending me your dagger, then!?"

"It's broken! The blade is missing! I think it broke when we were holding the barriers!"

Desperate to get out, Will begins to repeatedly slam his fist as hard as he could onto Shadowfall's hand. Inevitably, it did nothing.

Jakob drives his new blade through Shadowfall's wrist, causing him to drop the group in pain.  Mid-fall, he explodes back into a phoenodrake, and attacks the demongod.

"Get back to the gorge!  I'll hold him here!"

(Yeesh, this thing is like on its last choking breaths.  Once every week or so it'll explode with content; then it'll die for another week; then it'll explode with content again.)

The group stands there with blank expressions. staring off into space.

"..."

Jakob smashes Shadowfall's head ito one of the small mountains, punching the rock spire through his skull.  The shade growls in anger, pushing the pyromancer away and pulling himself off the stone.  Shadowfall tears an enormous piece of rock out of the surrounding cliffs with his unhurt hand and breaks it on Jakob's body, sending his hurtling to the ground.  Fist-sized rocks pellet the group as the two continue to fight.

Jakob does not respond, taking out ribbons of Shadowfall's face.  Meanwhile, the group reaches the gorge, and starts up a narrow, precarious pathway leading up the cliffside.  Below them is nothing but the churning shadows.