(Title)

Tabs

Maybe she is like a shark and has rows upon rows of teeth that grow in whenever one falls out.

The best part is she does that all with her eyes close. She don't even care enough to look!

See, Wickerbottom just gets more and more badass. Now she is a shark.

DS-wickerbottomshark-med2.png

4 down, 5 to go.

Edited by Tabs
  • Like 6

Needs color to show it's fire and not just a smelly shag carpet and wood paneling. I'm pretty sureshe isn't a hippy.

I'm not particularly good at drawing quick backgrounds. Heh.

xD I think the fox says to burn everything.

Burn-burn-burn-burn-buh-buh-burn! Burn-burn-burn-burn-buh-buh-burn!

If I named my fish (which I gave up on by the way) my shark I just put in would be Wickerbottom.

I reckon that's a lovely tribute. :grin:

OH MY GOSH! I can't breathe! Stay classy, Maxwell ^ ^

That's awesome! xD

Thank you! :flustered: Nice avatar, by the way. Wilson somehow looks more sinister when reduced to 100 pixels.

I've been using an Ancient Pseudoscience Station to make stuff. Then I thought: wait a moment. What's with all this magic? What I should be able to craft after 900 or so days here is FIREARMS! Wilson, the Gentleman Scientist Adventurer INVENTOR.

DS-rifleprototype.png

And then shoot Maxwell.

• Like 6

Thank you! :flustered: Nice avatar, by the way. Wilson somehow looks more sinister when reduced to 100 pixels.

I've been using an Ancient Pseudoscience Station to make stuff. Then I thought: wait a moment. What's with all this magic? What I should be able to craft after 900 or so days here is FIREARMS! Wilson, the Gentleman Scientist Adventurer INVENTOR.

DS-rifleprototype.png

And then shoot Maxwell.

Thanks! :D

Yeah! You go, Wilson! 

• Like 1

DS-rifleprototype.png

And then shoot Maxwell.

Science rules. :D

• Like 1