(Title)

Tabs

Pffffft, Wilson is not the only one with a fashionable prop on his head xD

Everyone needs a nice hat. Even the mobs who want to kill me for some reason

I must ask you something , Tabs . Have you seen The Cabinet Of Doctor Caligari ?

Nope - all I know is that it's a silent classic.

I have not starved yet, so here's a picture.

DS-multiplayerhype.jpg

Multiplayer HYPE

It took about two weeks of trial-and-error with the default settings just to be able to survive through the first winter, so there may be some difficulty if I introduce this game to my friends.

• Like 1

I made a walking cane. I could run faster with it! For a little while. I think I should have put it on a white sheet or something.

DS-walkingcanemodel-med.jpg

Also, I cosplayed as Wilson for FanimeCon on Saturday! So if any of you were there and spied a crazy with funny hair walking around with a stick, that could have been anyone. But it might've been me.

I made a walking cane. I could run faster with it! For a little while. I think I should have put it on a white sheet or something.

DS-walkingcanemodel-med.jpg

Also, I cosplayed as Wilson for FanimeCon on Saturday! So if any of you were there and spied a crazy with funny hair walking around with a stick, that could have been anyone. But it might've been me.

I'm jealous. I've never been to a convention for us Nerds.

I think they mostly occur on weekends, so if you find time...

Aaaand pins.

DS-pins-med.jpg

I know they do. They just aren't near where I live most of the time. And when they are, they're in, like, Orlando, FL or somewhere like that