Who do you think the new character is gonna be called

A new character, a bald one to be precise, is going to be added into the game, what do you think the devs are gonna call him, how do you think he looks?I think it is going to be Walter, since the person is bald, he must be a butler in some way, and no name that starts with a W sounds as butlery as Walter :)What do you think the devs are going to name him?

His power will be to make potions. Potions that'll induce the wildest dreams. Dreams that will completely change the scenery at night, letting you collect a bunch of new items with the only drawback that you'll wake up naked in a completely unexplored part of the map, every time. And we shall call him... Heisenberg.

His power will be to make potions. Potions that'll induce the wildest dreams. Dreams that will completely change the scenery at night, letting you collect a bunch of new items with the only drawback that you'll wake up naked in a completely unexplored part of the map, every time. And we shall call him... Heisenberg.

Wake up with only tighty-whiteys on.. In the middle of the desert.. Damn it.. Must re-watch Breaking Bad..

Um, the guy that I see is bearded, and the silhouette seems to match the woodcutter portrait that was leaked. Since they have stated that each release has some link to the character they also release, I suspect as as woodcutter he will have an advantage in providing fuel in winter.

Um, the guy that I see is bearded, and the silhouette seems to match the woodcutter portrait that was leaked. Since they have stated that each release has some link to the character they also release, I suspect as as woodcutter he will have an advantage in providing fuel in winter.

The OP is really old.. So it really has nothing to do with the upcoming update.. I just felt compelled to respond because of the matter of the subject..This is so strange.. and this has nothing to do with what you said.. but.. I responded and then I responded again with my terraria online handle ;).. Awesome.. Edited by fear_town

[source:http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Unimplemented/Speculated_Characters]- Woodie- Webber- Winnie- Wortox- Waverly- Wallace- Wilbur

Read the date of the OP.

This debate is gonna be re-opened after every update, we may as well use an old thread as opposed to making just more and more new ones. Edited by ArcticFox789