Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

OOC: Okay, I don't have much to say, but I'll try to revive this thing so other people will post.

"We got a lot of food for you. Snow hares aren't there anymore, but what I'm going to call microkoalefants, are what we hunted. We have 11 of them. We're going to have to divide them. Everyone gets one, and then we keep the remaining 5 for later. Understood?"

*Arch scouts around for the plants he saw earlier*

"Ah, yes. These. I shall call them ice fruit."

They were a cold blue, with various features of an apple, but it was about twice the size of one. It had a long stem, so it looked vaguely like a cherry. It had a feel of resonating warmth. It was the kind of warmth that it wasn't hot to be around, nor would it make you sweat. It was like a little fire, as warm as it could be. Arch took 5, 1 for Shelby to eat, and the rest to warm everyone else during the journey. Arch was sure it would rot away soon, and then he'd have to find more, but it was good for the time being.

"Is this enough?"

"Well, I wanted to see what has changed in this ice age. A new species is not something one can overlook. And yes, this is a new species, not a mutation to the normal sized koalefants. According to the data I collected, there should be a new species somewhat based off another. For example, the jackahounds and the normal hounds. They have similar traits, but try are different species. This ice age is a bit more powerful than I had previously thought. To created dozens, maybe hundreds of new species in one fell swoop is, frankly, very dramatic. Additionally, looking at this fruit, it is new for these times as well."