Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

Whisp stares at her shadow. "Anything... well... I know this shadow."  She sighs and looks back up with a nervous look on her face. "And he... or whatever gender seems to know a lot, but he doesn't like almost anyone. So maybe he could find out or know something about this... since he was the one who brought me to this place somehow. He mentioned Maxwell helped... or they both sort of saved me. since you two are all powerful I guess you know him. He loves to take the form of a kitsune."

Whisp growls as you add the word 'like Maxwell'. "He's nothing like him... much smarter... but he can be more cruel than that Maxwell. And if your insulting him your also insulting me... I was able to survive from the humans who wanted to kill me because of him." Whisp feels a sudden chill and stops talking. "I'll just stop..."

Whisp nods and looks down at her shadow, you can see the shadow forming a fox with two tails and glowing ocean blue eyes. As it truly forms its hind legs are somewhat mixed with Whisp's shadow. "I knew it wouldn't be that easy to hide" Cat chuckles "Since you figured it out... or that Whispy here told you, I'll answer almost any question. But I can't tell you everything." He smiles. Cat's smile shows his dark white fangs, swishing his tails around and his eyes seem to be glowing like blue flames. Whisp wasn't very happy, more of embarrassed to have the shadow fox talk, also weak from having him out.  

Cat laughs "Ancient cave dwellers! Ha, haven't heard that in a while. I'm afraid that they can't be talked about, something that I can't say much about, really I say its just what you people call them. People of the past, they seem to know so much, so why can't you just go out and find them?" He still smiled, Cat looked back at Whisp as she sighed wanting to get this over with. "Really what he is saying is that there must be a way to find them ... But he just doesn't know where to start looking."

"Ah, you are trying to prepare for a fight then. Staying away wont be easy if you need shelter, they did start the ice age here, I know that. I also know that it will end soon, and be more deadly than any ice age I've seen in decades. the best thing to do, since they created the ice age, they must like cold areas, so why not go to an area warmer than this? It should be easy to find one, but the journey wont." Cat still seems like he isn't telling them much and stops his smile, more serious than he was before. "So really there isn't a way? Or just until we find some warm place which is no where but deeper underground?" Whisp tilts her head. "But wouldn't they just be waiting there?" She doesn't understand cat as much.

He sighs "I'll say there is no way you could lose them, you just have to keep running, maybe rest at some nights. They wont be able to catch up to you if you keep moving, although you might run into them. Then you just have to fight them, I could tell you another thing, but Whisp is awake and I should say anything. Then again, she is almost passed out." He chuckles as Whisp barely has any energy in her to stay up, and she yawns. "We just have to... hurry... before I go out ... just tell them what they want."

Ooc: Plot twist? Well... There's not much to work with, frankly. The characters have only just met, there aren't any particularly strong bonds to be severed. There already enough confusion in the scene as is, with the dinosaur that no one really reacted to. The best thing I can think of is a time jump... A year maybe?

OOC: Is it bad that we have to have this conversation if we want to keep this thread alive? Anyway, yeah, I think a time skip might be a good course of action, though I don't know what would happen during that year. In greener pastures, you guys decided for the time skip, I wasn't there when it happened.