Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

"I hope these many species are not out to harm us, like the jackahounds."

*Arch then whispers*

"What could make my sister, Lunarioculus do this? How could she? Not as in it would be bad to do it, but as in physically, HOW did she do this? She can't be the only force at work here. Or maybe she has nothing to do with it. Maybe... oh no, it can't be."

Edited by 5raptorboy777

"Then we need to leave immediately. Everyone, get you food, and go. Maybe the microkoalefant hunting grounds could make a good spot to live in. We could be nomads, following our prey. The only problem is that you have to eat plants. We might be able to find more ice fruit along the way.

OOC: Arch can talk telepathically with anybody.

Arch thinks, Whatever being is causing this is obviously looking for us. I found a godly attraction node while searching for your fruit. It must be the reason why we were both drawn to this place. It must have been placed down by the... Ancient Cave Dwellers. Why does it have to be them?

OOC: I think I might have some material.

Arch telepathically messages Shelby and thinks "Especially here. The node is very close. There could be traps anywhere."

Arch steps jumps into a bush when suddenly a loud call goes throughout the area. A herd of microkoalefants stampede through. What's after them is even worse. The Manducanosaurus Rex. (Translation: eating lizard king). It had giant legs that were like a chicken's, but it far bulkier and could support the creature. It had a giant head with a mouth that resembled a beak in shape, but it's mouth was oh so filled with banana sized teeth. With such a big head, it had such small arms. It was covered with feathers. It's long tail ended in feathers that resembled a turkey's tail, but the feathers weren't very big compared to it's body. It was also very intelligent, or at least compared to it's ancestor, the gobbler's intelligence. It roared , and it could definitely be heard from a long way away. It then approached.

OOC: We have to get somebody to do an art thread for this some time, seriously.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Ooc: *cough* @WhispNcat *cough*

Ic: Shelby responds to Arch telepathically. "Okay, what do we do? Do we show our... Potential? I fear the others could get injured in the process..." He looks at the manducanosaurus Rex, inspecting it's features. It didnt look particularly threatening, but he had a small fear... What if it was a pack animal? Shelby remained on guard.

Ooc: *cough* @WhispNcat *cough*

Ic: Shelby responds to Arch telepathically. "Okay, what do we do? Do we show our... Potential? I fear the others could get injured in the process..." He looks at the manducanosaurus Rex, inspecting it's features. It didnt look particularly threatening, but he had a small fear... What if it was a pack animal? Shelby remained on guard.

OOC: If it hasn't already been pointed out, this is basically a T. rex with the feathers and the legs of a gobbler. It's the size of a deerclops. Oh, and a little scientific fact, some people think that large predators such as utahraptors, allosauruses, and Tyrannosaurs may have had packs. 

IC: The Manducanosaurus Rex inspected them. It had a look of hunger. Arch thinks  to himself, "Maybe I can..." Arch then tries to go inside the mind of the Manducanosaurus Rex. Arch looked it's memories. He came upon a real memory. It was years ago, but it was a different place. It looked foreign to the islands. It was snowy, but not dark. It was in fact light out. The Manducanosaurus Rex was smaller, about the size of a beefalo. It was lying down in a little area besides a tree with 3 other siblings. Arch then realized that they were all juveniles. Various bones were scattered around them, and they had blood around their mouths. It was obvious that they had just eaten, but where were the parents? They couldn't still be out hunting. Maybe they were by themselves, surviving by themselves. Anyway, one of them stood up. It yawned and started waking others up. Arch heard a strange call. Wait, it wasn't strange. It was familiar. No. No. NO NO NO NO NO. A large shadow went over the land. THE ANCIENT CAVE DWELLERS. Suddenly a giant crack began forming in a sky of ice that Arch had just now seen. Then, land rose to make a bridge up. Arch pulled himself out of it's memories and instantly screamed. "I KNOW HOW THE ICE AGE WAS CAUSED."

Ooc: whoops. Disregard that, then.

"Okay! But we have a huge problem right about now!" Shelby grunts, as he begins to levitate. He can feel a fairly strong power flowing off the Rex, and he could easily defeat it. If, of course, it was safe to go all out on it. Which it wasn't. Shadow hands began gripping at the legs of the huge beast, as a dark circle appeared at it's feet. The circle grew, and it was emoting some sort of smoke, as the hands began pulling the beast into the ground.

Ooc: whoops. Disregard that, then.

"Okay! But we have a huge problem right about now!" Shelby grunts, as he begins to levitate. He can feel a fairly strong power flowing off the Rex, and he could easily defeat it. If, of course, it was safe to go all out on it. Which it wasn't. Shadow hands began gripping at the legs of the huge beast, as a dark circle appeared at it's feet. The circle grew, and it was emoting some sort of smoke, as the hands began pulling the beast into the ground.

"Don't. This guy can be our ticket to where the ice age started." Arch goes back into his mind, but this time, Arch talks to it. "You. Yes, you. I need your help. We need to go to where you came from." "My home...? I haven't been there for a while. I could take you."

OOC: I forgot that gods can change forms, but they prefer to keep in one form. They can also change others into forms.

OOC: I've changed my mind. Gods can take forms, but their only forms are their mortal form and their god form.

Also, Glorykat, WispNcat, and Moelbooy need to come over. I don't want this entire thread just you and me, while we have to somehow control the rest of the characters.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

OOC: really I was looking at this the whole time, sorry I didn't say anything to you... but I also don't know of what to say but I will just do something short... since I really don't know TT_TT

Whisp was confused and anxious of what was happening. She didn't know what to do or say.