Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

Arch starts breathing fire. "Who did it, you insufferable traitor?!" Arch becomes his god form and uses his abilities and creates a sun, as big as a car. "Fess up, or I'll destroy you all!" Arch then becomes his hound form and falls down onto the ground. His breathing becomes shallow, and he starts to have muscle spasms. Drool leaks out of his mouth and his eye flings around wildly. The angry god that stood before them just moments before them fell within seconds. With every moment his breathing becomes more shallow. His heartbeat begins to pound as loud as a firework. With every second, the great heartbeat slowed, and the sun became dimmer. Whoever it was viewed Arch as more of a threat and was murdering him first. It made sense, too. He made Shelby faint, so that nobody knew how to stop Arch's death. He was killing Arch, and in turn, the sun. If the sun died, cold, darkness, and death would engulf all that exists.

OOC: His last activity was sep. 9th. Either he left the forums and we didn't see the thread, or he's.... I'm going to go make a thread asking about him. If nobody can come up with a response about if he left, something happened and we'll have to study more. I hope he just left the forums and neither of us saw the thread. I'd expect that he made a thread about him leaving.