Sign in to follow this  
5raptorboy777

Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

moelbooy    16

Remeber the long talk with arch? You not talk about search a good hunting palce...you talk how to kill us all!....I maybe misunderstand you....but lying...so say it to me!

Blewcheese    886

"And exactly what would we gain by killing you? We spoke of more... Private matters."*Shelby's voice, which was before easygoing and kind, became very wise and serious*

WhispNcat    103

*I still try to remember something*

"Well... something tells me they wont kill us... but I think I'm forgetting something..."

*I wonder if I left something behind... and sigh*

Edited by WhispNcat

moelbooy    16

I dont know....maybe eat us?......i see many things want kill me......So.....i will not kill you untiil you try to kill us..but i will watch at you..

WhispNcat    103

*I get annoyed*

"Why do you think they would kill us for food? ... I never seen anything want to kill me. There would be things more powerful than me. But only one thing would try to kill me.. but I still never suspect them..."

Edited by WhispNcat

moelbooy    16

...I am sorry its just.....if you are longer here.....you chnage yourself....::::

(Must sleep D:,mus go off)

*Joll get unsccions*

Edited by moelbooy

Blewcheese    886

"I'm a snail! Snails are herbivores! Why would I try to... You know what? Fine. You want to think I'll eat you? Go ahead. Shelby the snail, eating humans. If that's what you want to think, be my guest."*It is evident that Shelby is frustrated*

Paxwise    95

Raven whines, running ahead of the group. Noconflictnofightingnonothing. No... nothing. She runs ahead of them into a group of pine trees. No conflict or fighting for her... unless she had to.