Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

"Shelby, I came here not to answer that question... but to end it."

*Arch pounces onto Shelby and pins him down.*

Arch whispers, "Listen to me. You will never think of what I am. If you even think of it, I will know, and I will end your life. I will not answer that question ever again. You've already put me in enough danger. If They know what I am, then I will likely be executed. No thinking about it. This conversation is not to be said, or thought of again. Stop with your curious mind, and accept that I am unknown."

*Shelby begins laughing*"Don't you think I have developed a way to stop this? I've been here for centuries! Don't you think my mind would have a barrier of some sort by now? And besides..."*His face becomes solemn*"They are weak. This ice age... It goes beyond even Them. They have no control over this. Their powers are waning."

"They are not fading. The mortal plane is just seeing them less and less. Oh, I guess I've blown it by saying the mortal plane. If you want another hint to my identity, I guess I could say that your barrier is weak, and my mind is a battering ram. The same thing with Them. They are a battering ram, and I am a weak barrier to Them. I do know the origination of this ice age, but like you said, it is not made by Them, yet the entity is not as powerful as Them. No, it is the moon god, Luniocolus, my brother. If you have not guessed, I am Solarioculus, the god of the sun. I guess I need you all now. They now know that I am here and will attempt to kill us. Luckily, Luniocolus is on our side since he is my brother. We have the ice and cold behind our backs, but They have the warmth and energy behind Their's."

*Arch/ Solarioculus backs up off of Shelby*

Edited by 5raptorboy777

"Ah, Solarioculus. I have heard much about you. But I suppose you do not know who I am. I am Shelbiathon, emblem of Loyalty. I am just as immortal as you are. They are truly weakening. Even their mascot, Maxwell, has no control over the situation. This is something bigger altogether."