Sign in to follow this  
5raptorboy777

Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

"I've been here for... how long was it again?"

*Arch quickly stops talking*

What was I saying? I was about to give away the secret! Thought Arch very nervously.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Blewcheese    886

Ooc: I'm back"Oh, you've been here a long time, have you? I doubt that...*Shelby flashes with realization*Is he... Related to a keeper? That would explain a lot... Things just got a whole lot more interesting...

*Arch smiles nervously*

"No... I am only... 10. Yea, that's it!"

*The nervous smile disappears from Arch's face*

I hope I didn't make a wrong move. How do hounds age? After... no I cannot think that. They can hear my thoughts. Can not think. They must think I am stupid, simple, and young. They must not know my age. I still can't remember. After being alone from other hounds for so long...

Edited by 5raptorboy777
  • Like 1

Blewcheese    886
hes obviously lying. Covering up. He hasn't put up a barrier yet. I will have to speak with him later..."Okay then!"*Shelby smiles cheerfully*"What do you say we go explore a bit?"

*Arch starts to grind his teeth*

"Yea... about that. Oh yeah, I was... confusing hound years and regular years. I'm actually 3 years old, but by hound years, I'm fifteen. Yes, that."

Oh no. They're probably getting on to me. I better veer the conversation to another topic.

"So, what do we do now?"

I hope nobody suspects anything. They can hear their thoughts. It could give Them a tip off.

moelbooy    16

Did you got something to eat? I am a bit hungry..I wish some part of my base will be they...wait!

I got a idea where we can go..

Edited by moelbooy

Blewcheese    886

"Well, how am I supposed to get it to you? I'm a snail! If you haven't already noticed. But you're right, we should probably hunt. Anybody up for it?"