Just wanted to say these nerfs

daiwai

These nerfs imo actually encourage you to turtle more by the pig king himself. I mean, just find out were he lives and camp right there. Then you get your pigs for free, done even have to care about the pig skin neede for house, you get your manure, and the source of gold that u need because of all the tools being nerfed is also there. Not to mention the free defenses of the pigs among other things. I personally never did this because i felt that was boring, and i preffered being able to create my camp self sufficient of the King and all his men, but with these grass and gold nerfs ill probably take a break. Perhaps if u can set up a way were we can place the manure onto something that will auto fertilize it would atleast help, but clicking each individual grass just to fertilize it gets tedious and is more of a grind imo then the research.

Welcome!:) What would you do on a full moon?

Kite the piggies best i can, and my base wouldnt be in them it be next to them. I think that the nerfs to armor were good since kiting is harder, but there still not that hard. Also, if i really wanted to i believe if i pay attention the the moon clock thingy i could kill them in the day when ino a full moon is near? and just repeat everytime right before night. if i wanted to test to be sure id leave one alive.