Blewcheese's roleplay thread!

Blewcheese

Ok, this is my first roleplay thread. I kind of wanted to do something different, so the twist in this thread is that the characters can be more powerful than normal. An easy way to do this is to take a character you've already done, and double it's power. I will confirm your character. Take my bio for an example:Name: NewleafRace: Treeguardgender: MaleAppearance: Pretty much my avatarAge: 20Pros: Has a small control over plants and whatnot. (example: can wrap enemies in vines) Also can summon treeguards to his aid. He has the crown of nature. When he wears it he is possessed by the keeper of nature, who is incredibly powerful.Cons: when possessed he has no memories and cannot control the keeper of nature. If he is not the keeper, controlling nature makes him very tired. Weak to fire.Backstory: He was the prince of the Treeguard kingdom until the kingdom was attacked by hounds and was completely destroyed. He managed to escape with his life and the legendary crown that had been passed through his family for generations

Edited by Blewcheese

name: luna race:shadowgender: femaleapperance: gray but form is longwavey hair and looks 10age: 10pros: has two daggars and if has a a purple gem can teleportcons:no memory and teleporting makes tiredbackstory: was in the ds world and ate a mandrake but she didnt know that it was a bad one she lost hermemory and the next day she died and maxwell rased from the dead as a shadow becase she remberd nothin she now works for maxwell

Can i join also?If yes :Name: S.R.B.I.N(Smart robot but in alpha)Race:Robotapprace:Looks like wx78 but got a chat conlsole on the body [you can open and close that] and arms are also brown colerdGender: MaleAge:Its a robot the age is unkow!Pros:Can uprgade,Not very tasty,easy to rewiwcan have reserver"hunger"(energy) can get chrage by lithgnint fill hunger sanity hurts a little bit healthCons:Is in alpha means hes chras many times and get erros,damage by rain,Get eaisy insaneBackstory:sriba is a alpha robot and one day he heard humans talk about him he heard that he is unsless because he is on alpha!the robot go away and see a sign with a machine....on the sign was:pull lever and what good happend. He pulled it and the sign get riden now it was stand pull lever and good happend FOR ME!!!HAHAH he was taken by dark hands andnow he is in DS....So sad.....

Edited by moelbooy
Making stornger

So, basically, it has WX's thunder ability. Sounds good! Accepted!

Did i can make a dee buff? Dont know many from dons starve world jsut know many on the normal world can bee usfuekl but sometimes its not useful...

Can you please add mine?DanielMaleHuman/werewolfIs strong and fastHas anger issues, uncontrollable rageWas a ordinary man with a wife, before maxwell killed her and turned him into a werewolf, forcing him to kill everyone he once loved, now he seeks redemption, and most importantly: revengeHe is wearing a white shirt, pants, shoes, and has short, black hairGets fustrated very easily, can get angry at everything

Indeed. Bask in your success.

name:kampusrace:krampusgender:maleappearance:he is an trick betrayer that wants to steal your stuff.he is on the side of maxwell.he says he is a merchant that trades materials and other things that are hard to get, then he knocks you out and steals your stuff.abilities:-can summon small krampi-can jump into his sack to teleport away after sometime

Name: BilfyRace: HumanAppearance: A boy with light gray skin, brown hair, and a nice suit.Age: 13Pros: Is a master of disguise so He can turn into anythingCons: Is evilBackstory: I used to be one of the world's top criminals. I went to rob a bank, And the Banker ripped off his face and the ground shook and I fell in a portal.