Blewcheese's roleplay thread!

Blewcheese

i want to make an box out of you! AHAHAHAHAHA! no just a joke, my master wants you for some reason

*puts him in a electric cage*

Ehm you know i am a robot? elerctirc isnt bad for me and say your stupid master chose another robot!

Can I do one more character? (Im very creative :) )If so: Lord DarackUnknownShadow MastersEvilApprentice of "Waxwell" (son of Maxwell)"Who needs gods, when you can be a titan!"Can summon up to 5 shadow warriors to fight for himWears a lot of armor (looks like daedric armor from skyrim)He carries a scythe made of flamesHas a dark, sinister and ominous voice toneBorn from the darkness to enslave and corrupt all who oppose himAttempts to make an offering with people, at the cost of they're soulsHe is pure evil and serves only Waxwell (And even MaxwellHas an eerie, creepy laugh

Ooc: the new character is accepted.

Ic: *sees Bilfy and SRBIA*

What are you still doing here! Get out of my territory!

*treeguards approach*

Ehm...I am on a prison did it look i an escape and yeah just touch the pirson....

Extra stuff:He lives in a kingdom underground surrounded by fires and lava... in it you can hear the crying of lost souls that he keeps with him because it relaxs him and makes him comfortable...When Maxwell died he passed the torch to his son, Waxwell. He found and taught Darack the power of Shadow, an ancient form of dark magic since before Wilson's time (speaking of which). He has found Wilson, Willow, Wolfgang, Wendy, Wx77, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wes, Wilton, Wortox, Winnie, Webber, Wilbur, Wallace, Waverly and Daniel.... (my other character) and tries his best to torture all of them (even in they're nightmares) , all who oppose him will share the same fate... death

DarackNoneShadow lordHellEvilWears armor (looks like daedric armor from skyrim)Summons up to 5 shadow warriorsAppreciate of Waxwell (son of Maxwell)Carries a scythe made of flamesAttempts to make an offering in exchange for the soulHas an evil, omnious, eerie voice and laugh

I have heard of you, kampus. You are always running about in my land! I do not wish to be acquainted with your two demon fiends! Now leave my presence at one!

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard of you, kampus. You are always running about in my land! I do not wish to be acquainted with your two demon fiends! Now leave my presence at one!