Adventure! Art! Abdominal Pain!

That day they were able to get moving, as slow as it was. Wilson had to walk, and occasionally sit to rest, but other than that, he seemed fine. She leads him to a large body of water, and a land bridge that seems to go on for miles. She set their bags there, making him look at her funny. "We can't cross now, its too late." She explains. "At night this bridge disappears, and you're already sick, best not get you cold crossing this today."

Wynn sighs as the sun is swallowed, placing another log into the fire. She doesn't want to leave, but these are those few nights she can... She best not tell him all the details. She sees him fiddling with some contraption hes working on. It looks like a mesh of rocks, sticks, and gears, bound by small bits of rope. She smiles, standing. This gets his attention, shes already leaving, and he doesn't have time to think, and grabs for her ankle. Shes barely able to stop herself from her face hitting the ground, cushioning the fall with her arms.

She growls, still getting a face full of grass. "What is it?" He lets go of her, giving her the most pathetic face. "You keep leaving me here.. last time I got hurt.." She rolls her eyes. "You're fine now, you got a log suit and a spear." She said that, but shes actually really worried. She wont want to go if she stays any longer, trying not to look at the puppy dog eyes. He pleads with his eyes, and frowns the saddest frown. "Uhm.." She twitches, not really expecting a full grown man to resort to such a sad face.

"I-I really have to go...Y-You'll be fine.." She sits up. "But.." He whines, sort of playing with his machine, and sighs. "Oh...fine.." He refuses to look at her, only at his things and the fire. The girl frowns, but leaves with haste.

The man sits in the field, wondering whatever it is shes doing. She doesn't say much, and its involved with the moon somehow hes sure. She did say it would hold him back.. He starts making torches, remembering which direction she was heading. He doubted he'd be able to actually find her but.. he was curious.

He heads into the thickening darkness, watching behind him at every moment. Howls and barks are obvious in the quiet night, he slips behind a lone tree, trying to get a look at what hounds and how many. He still couldn't quite see, only hear the scuffling of paws. He inches closer for a better look, able to make out shapes of the hounds. This was perfect, he could test out his new machine!

He wound it up, and rolled it near the hounds. Hiding behind the tree, something clicks. Moments pass before whines erupt from the hounds, painful yapping, and scratchings. It seems it worked! He walks with caution, towards the whimpering hounds, seeming to cower before him, though he knew that wasn't it. There was at least 12 hounds there, this would've been an awful encounter if his new machine didn't work. He goes to pick it up, and sees the girl. Shes covering her ears, trying to get the invisible sound to not pierce her ears. He quickly runs back to camp, not wanting her's or the hound's wrath to befall him.

He pants and gasps as he flops down near the fire, not taking any chances at stopping to rest, he just sprinted the whole way there. Probably tightened a couple of stomach muscle along the way. Crab he hoped she didn't see him.

I'll update this occasionally, but don't expect many posts on this.----He sits under a tree. A man. A piece of meat. Full of pulsing blood.He does not speak.He refuses.Or can he?He looks at the skies, such a sad state.It cries at the ground. As the fluff rolls into a storm, as he questions the whys.Is such a fate for only him? For his wrong doings?He remember screaming silence, no one to hear his pain.He remembers the people avoiding him.Even when his ears were ringing from the pain of the cries.He screams at the people, screams because they can't hear him. He pushes the memories away. Remembering memories of his mother.Memories of her listening to him.Memories of her dying.Memories of the others.His voice is horrid.Cursed they said.He wont believe it.He just wont.He stands, refusing to think of such things.Refusing the truth.He looks behind him.Nothing."They're right you know. A curse. A demon." The voice cackles letting out a rumble of a laugh. He spins around this time searching for a trickster, a child playing jokes."Say... You don't look so good, you may need my help." There was a grin in its voice. It was a rusty old radio. He'd never seen it before."Children of the dark, like me, need to stick together." It laughs.He stares at the strange device, looking for any connecting wires or devices. "Interested?" There was that grin again. Whatever could pull off such a voice was possibly no good, someone he was told to avoid. Someone like him. He merely nodded. "Ha! Of course you are! Take my hand child! Ha! Hahaha!" Its excited, about something hes not sure. But what hand..?He turns around. "Boo."

SO TIRED OF ONLY BEING ABLE TO WRITE HALF OF ITso ill put this part here, and youll see what happens next, when i decide how to write it-----A few days pass, and she doesn't mention the night before.The wolf is standing incredibly straight compered to the man. Wilson started to notice she had great posture, no vertebra seems out of line or place. Even when on all fours, her back never curved, considering what they've been through the past days; Hordes of spiders, masses upon masses of aggressive bees and frogs, army crawling though a turf war between pigs and mermen. The tallbirds should've made her slouch even a bit, but she refused. She looked proud, above every one. He saw her curve her spine once, and that was to pounce on a beefalo. Other than that, she was mostly straight, flat. Wynn caught him staring, and merely grunted, turning back to the road in front of them. He scratched at the newly grown stubble, causing an annoying itch. The wolf suddenly bolted off, on all fours, going faster than he could possibly go, disappearing over a hill. Stunned by the sudden burst of energy and actions he stood there, and then ran after her.Weird.

Edited by SirKnight

Wow that was a fast reply, and I'm glad :D

O-O I have no life. I'll reply quickly if im on.Maybe do some sleep replying.:3333 while youre here, suggestion? I do ms paint and hand drawins.I just cram all my art and suggestions into one thread... gonna... gonna put that up dere so that ppl can know that >3>

O-O I have no life. I'll reply quickly if im on.Maybe do some sleep replying.:3333 while youre here, suggestion? I do ms paint and hand drawins.I just cram all my art and suggestions into one thread... gonna... gonna put that up dere so that ppl can know that >3>

Ooooh I do enjoy MS paint drawings for some reason.. I think what you need to draw is a dramatic picture with Wilson and Wynn, something that gets your feels going, you know? (Sorry this reply took a bit I had to think of what was missing) If you really have to it could be one of them dying, probably Wilson, but... Noooo.. Avoid that D:

Ooooh I do enjoy MS paint drawings for some reason.. I think what you need to draw is a dramatic picture with Wilson and Wynn, something that gets your feels going, you know? (Sorry this reply took a bit I had to think of what was missing) If you really have to it could be one of them dying, probably Wilson, but... Noooo.. Avoid that D:

o00000o i am on itEdit: I read that too fastToo many ppl with w names thought you said willowcrab i need to find my glasses Edited by SirKnight

This is not what im supposed to be doing....(I tried for dramatic but i got this.... ;-; )

Ooooh I do enjoy MS paint drawings for some reason.. I think what you need to draw is a dramatic picture with Wilson and Wynn, something that gets your feels going, you know? (Sorry this reply took a bit I had to think of what was missing)If you really have to it could be one of them dying, probably Wilson, but... Noooo.. Avoid that D:

post-261753-0-73749800-1376725851_thumb.

Edited by SirKnight

LOL It's still great It made me laugh. Looks more like Wilson just got beat up and Wynn's just like "walk it off"

I think shes incapable of being dramatic with himwilson*is sick*Wynn: :I *takes care of him with the straightest of faces*Wilson:*does something adorable*Wynn: >:I stopeht

I think shes incapable of being dramatic with himwilson*is sick*Wynn: :I *takes care of him with the straightest of faces*Wilson:*does something adorable*Wynn: >:I stopeht

One second I'm going to draw some awesome fan art for your series (if you allow it) :o