RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

The little creatures behind the rock scurry away. Whatever's killing their mother, they want to stay as far away as possible. Even though they were barging into THEIR nest. Someday these... things will pay. 3 heads are better than one. What did they ever do? They'd probably never know. Who's barging into who's nest and murdering? Them. Who would get revenge? Us.

i am the half dragon

"All batilisks are half dragon. Basilisks are dragons. They are also what batilisks evolved from millions of years ago. Draghnids are very different. This one was obviously taken over by those gems. The gems mistook it for a spider and made it into a large evil spider-like creature. It isn't really different from a normal animal at heart, but the gems are corrupting it."

time to smash it!Biter smashes the crystal with his tail and it breaked

and why do you have red status?

OOC: I dunno how I got into red status. I think It was because I got into an argument with someone who said a swear word, and it thought I said it because I was replying to them. Also HURRAY 100th page!

IC: The draghnid becomes smaller until it's barely bigger than a spider. It then runs off. "See? It isn't really a monster, it's just an animal. Let's leave it alone for now and let's keep looking for the crown."

OOC: I dunno how I got into red status. I think It was because I got into an argument with someone who said a swear word, and it thought I said it because I was replying to them. Also HURRAY 100th page!

IC: The draghnid becomes smaller until it's barely bigger than a spider. It then runs off. "See? It isn't really a monster, it's just an animal. Let's leave it alone for now and let's keep looking for the crown."

no, its can destroy the whole village and i think, the amulet calls to me, i think, a keeper is in there