RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

I want to know what's going on. I was just gone for like 7 hours and I want to be filled in on what is happening and what has happened.

(basically, these skeleton hounds came out of nowhere and attacked, so I put on my crown and was possessed by the keeper of the forest and trapped all of the hounds (because they were unkillable) and then Kate put on her tiara and she was possessed by the keeper of water and we had an epic battle and she knocked my crown off and then we discussed what was up with the crowns)

(basically, these skeleton hounds came out of nowhere and attacked, so I put on my crown and was possessed by the keeper of the forest and trapped all of the hounds (because they were unkillable) and then Kate put on her tiara and she was possessed by the keeper of water and we had an epic battle and she knocked my crown off and then we discussed what was up with the crowns)

The team realizes that Spindle, being the ruler of spiders must have a crown too. Could it be used to their advantages? Or will it make him evil again? I also have a question. Did you transform into something different when you put the crown on? Edited by 5raptorboy777

The team realizes that Spindle, being the ruler of spiders must have a crown too. Could it be used to their advantages? Or will it make him evil again? I also have a question. Did you transform into something different when you put the crown on?

no, just another person controlles them, but newleaf cannot controll the forest keeper, and i give you an actuallier status nowalso, newleaf is now the king of treeguards, kate is water queen and Biter re-builded his clan.maxwell got very mighty powers and call himselv now demon god maxwell.Biter founded out in an old underground bibliothek that there are 5 very old gods called the spirit masters, and its looking like they are the keepers.oh, and what you didn't know at the moment, maxwell kidnapped Biters son Bloodvyn

im sure we will find a way to kill the skull hounds later, but at first, do you really want to go trough this portal?i sended 6 of my best soldiers in it and they never has seen anymore, its eventually an one line way, if you go in it, you not will get back until we defeated maxwell