RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

Well, surely they are trapped in crowns of nearby kings or queens. Who do we need? Earth, air, and fire?

earth is nature, also your keeper.the earth element is water.then i heard about ancient volcanos in that is something twinkle and it sometime errupts.i think we should search for this volcano.but i think we should talk with spindle before, because i don't think we can put kates crown on one of us and the keeper of nature wouldn't be a great help

Well, you're can fly. Does your kingdom have anything to do with crowns? We could find the keeper of air there...

the keeper of air is the keeper of water.its multi elemental stuff.well, i want to get back to the colony, i must know if my son were found

I'll use golden rod."I'm here because I heard that you needed another keeper. I am about to tell you a story kept secret by the council for hundreds of years. Long ago, lived the 5 keepers. The siren, the tree guard, the batilisk, the fire snake, and the council. They were in constant war. Fire, water, air, nature, and the unknown element. Venom. Venom was by far the most powerful element, being able to kill thousands in days. Being more powerful than all others, scuffles were very one sided. Until the keeper became drunk with power. He tormented billions. When dead, we locked up the crown. It would be very risky to revive the keeper in me. But we must do it. I have brought a legion of beefalo, and my two friends, Draka, and Dires. They are here so as to take the crown if I become the keeper fully." Spindle then placed the crown upon his own head. He doubled in size, now he was as big as a small house. Purple streaks ran down his body. His teeth became tipped with a purple venom."We are now ready to recreate the door, if all of you are ready."

I'll use golden rod."I'm here because I heard that you needed another keeper. I am about to tell you a story kept secret by the council for hundreds of years. Long ago, lived the 5 keepers. The siren, the tree guard, the batilisk, the fire snake, and the council. They were in constant war. Fire, water, air, nature, and the unknown element. Venom. Venom was by far the most powerful element, being able to kill thousands in days. Being more powerful than all others, scuffles were very one sided. Until the keeper became drunk with power. He tormented billions. When dead, we locked up the crown. It would be very risky to revive the keeper in me. But we must do it. I have brought a legion of beefalo, and my two friends, Draka, and Dires. They are here so as to take the crown if I become the keeper fully." Spindle then placed the crown upon his own head. He doubled in size, now he was as big as a small house. Purple streaks ran down his body. His teeth became tipped with a purple venom."We are now ready to recreate the door, if all of you are ready."

but we most find the other 2, right?