RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

Really? The way I heard it was Nature was the strongest. It seems... *prepares to put on crown* That our elements are slightly self centered.

"Don't even try. Venom poisons the nature. I am still the keeper, and I may grow unstable and become one with his personality. And yes, we must find the fire crown, and the air crown. It is a priority. Draka, Dires, come with us. The keeper could overtake me at any moment."

*A krampus rides in on a beefalo.*"My lord, I am here.""Ah, yes, I had almost forgotten. This is our diablo, it is a rank of only the greatest treasure hunters. He will help us find the treasure. His name is Darre. He will be an ally, most useful to our cause."

they traveled trough an small cluster of spilagmites and behind them they found an living creature of death.holy mother of the pig king, i... i tought i sealed it!what, the spider have the blood amulet.Biter showed on a giant spider that has an purple crystal stalagmite on his back

ok, so you're turning into a tragic, and that won't destroy the village?

*grunts with effort*

this place... I can't do anything here!

then its time for some nature and light in here Biter punches with his tail over him and trees and flowers fall down