Quick question on Beta Sale

Hi, I stumbled upon this game while looking through steam sales and immediately thought it was a game that took many great concepts and made/is making something amazing out of it. I was curious if the 2 copies per purchase is limited to Beta purchase or if it will be 2 copies at 14.99 once done. I ask because I'm considering purchase an extra pair or 2 for friends if its the former instead of the latter. Keep of the great work; cheers!

We have not announced the final pricing yet. While we would like to always give away the two copies for 1 price, right now we are considering the extra copy as our way of saying "Thank you" for the support.

Final pricing will be posted on the forums and on dontstarvegame.com as Soon as it is announced.

Not sure what your asking, but if you preorder on steam you get two steam keys that are good for the beta and the full game. If you buy it through the humble store you get two steam keys AND two chrome keys.

Edit: Three answers within 7 minutes… Not bad, not bad at all.

Thank you for the very quick response! :) I only went by steam stated price, sorry ^^" . Just one more silly question; is the "chrome" key simply a key for the web-based client or do I need to use Google Chrome?

Edit @ Toaster: My question was: ~41 days from now (when Beta ends), will the ~15 price also contain an extra copy or only a single copy.

The Walking Dead is a great game!

By the widget, do you mean the Humble Store widget? In which case, no it does not get tied to your chrome account.

If you purchase from in the game using google wallet, it does get tied to the google account you are playing on at the time, (not your wallet account)

In the Humble Store, clicking gift makes it easier to send as a gift because it lets you send it by email.

In google wallet, choosing to purchase as a gift grants you 2 keys instead of 1 of them getting tied to your account, which you can't do after you purchase it for yourself anyway.

We're glad you are having fun, Thanks for your support =)

We have not announced the final pricing yet. While we would like to always give away the two copies for 1 price, right now we are considering the extra copy as our way of saying "Thank you" for the support.

Final pricing will be posted on the forums and on dontstarvegame.com as Soon as it is announced.

That's very nice of you Devs.

Much thanks Joyous! Now I have to decide how much I want to support ^^. This will be my second game I've been willing to support from the beginning; first being Walking Dead. Excited already :D

The Walking Dead is definitely an amazing game! Love it... so sad though, through all episodes. ;(