Forum Needs More Moderators.

I have noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about spammers, rude people and other similar things.

And normally this would be fixed by the moderators and admins here.

But I have also noticed that the senior mods are not around any more, and neither is WrathOf.

And as all Klei people are in the same timezone there is not a lot they can do when they are working/sleeping.

And there for I say this:

We need more moderators.

And I also taking the liberty of nominating these people as moderators as I think they are great and respectable people:

[MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION]

@Raccoon Superhero

[MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION]

People that has been nominated(including the 3 above):

[MENTION=6893]Shadow_Of_Awesome[/MENTION]

[MENTION=8728]Irontaco[/MENTION]

[MENTION=7686]ArcticFox789[/MENTION]

[MENTION=38597]zeidrich[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12700]Heavenfall[/MENTION]

[MENTION=44092]simplex[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]

Edited by Alvhem
  • Like 1

I have noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about spammers, rude people and other similar things.And normally this would be fixed by the moderators and admins here.But I have also noticed that the senior mods are not around any more, and neither is WrathOf.And as all Klei people are in the same timezone there is not a lot they can do when they are working/sleeping.And there for I say this:We need more moderators.And I also taking the liberty of nominating these people as moderators as I think they are great and respectable people: [MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION] [MENTION=7126]Raccoon[/MENTION] Superhero [MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION]Note: I would be a useless mod, please don't even consider me.

Yeah, I noticed that after [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION] left, there hasn't always been a moderator online, and the older mods (yellow) are just dissapearing altogether...

You still didn't name a bad attribute of mine <3

The fact that you received multiple negareps BEFORE you sig "gimme negative rep" was added.I just think we need people who are very helpful and have been here awhile...

Just don't consider me, I'd be a *fine* mod, but I don't like to manage people too much. [MENTION=56493]Double D.[/MENTION]The fact that you were asking outright and are arguing about it is quite obvious that you won't be the *best* possible mod.

Just don't consider me, I'd be a *fine* mod, but I don't like to manage people too much. [MENTION=56493]Double D.[/MENTION]The fact that you were asking outright and are arguing about it is quite obvious that you won't be the *best* possible mod.

I'm aware that I'm not going to be a mod at all but the fact that you can't name one single bad attribute of mine as a proof of why is just hilarious <3

I'm aware that I'm not going to be a mod at all but the fact that you can't name one single bad attribute of mine as a proof of why is just hilarious <3

- You troll- You constantly seek to cause strife, annoyance and anger- You are not a good member of the community- You often post with the sole intent of irritation and annoyance.Enough?

While i may not be known by absolutely everybody around here, i DO have past moderator experience and i'm still a active moderator in a forum (SCP:CB), i can check the forums every once in a while and do stuff here and there. And i have helped the community in some way or another, i also try to keep a neutral standpoint when there's trouble. (And if that matters, i have good rep.)I'm in, if you guys will be voting for mods.But, remember, let's not vote for people for their popularity or how long they have been in the forums, more for how helpful they are and how neutral they can stay in bad situations.