W00tyd00d's Music Hall

Hello fellow scientists! I've finally gotten around to writing more than one Don't Starve related song, so I decided I'm going to make a collaboration of all the songs I make and put it in to one thread, like all you wonderful artists do with your wonderful art. :) As I've said in the past, there's a lack of any music related threads in the art section and I would like to fix that (JoeW was even nice enough to change the title of the section for us musicians, thanks Joe!) I can't promise how often I will be updating this thread, but I still appreciate any and all support! Right now I'm only working off of a laptop with a built-in microphone (hard to save up money when you're paying rent/bills @_@) but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some better equipment in the future. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy my songs!Ode to Maxwell - This was a campfire song I wrote for Raccoon Superhero's Campfire Song Contest (and it won 1st place :)) A nice little folk song with an upbeat tempo about our favorite dapper antagonist.LYRICS:

VERSE:Well you were sitting there, mindin' your ownwhen hear this sort of, telephoneIt whispers to you would you like to knowforbidden knowledge, yeah? well here we go!out of nowhere you feel clarityan urge to build machines all scienceyyour first creation's nothing but a successflip the switch now lets put it to the test!CHORUS:Maxwell, the devil himselfA dapper gentleman but boy he'll put you through hell, oh he'sMaxwell, beware his callhe'll trap you in his world with no escape at allHE'S MAXWELL!VERSE:He's lean and mean, and very sneakyHe's very presumptuous and a little cheekyA bit of a snide fellow as you can seebut if you cross him you will regret it immediately!You're entertainment to him, don't you realize?He'll make you cower and make you think you're seeing eyesOr maybe they're really there, I wouldn't get tiredHe'll make shadowy hand come out and steal your fire! Because he'sCHORUSBRIDGE:Poor little you, stuck here all aloneWith winter coming and ready to chill you right to the bone, youFind the same contraption that you built back homeWonder where it goes...Adventure Hooo!

Don't Take My Krampus Away - This is my little contribution to the Team Krampus thread in order support our favorite hoofed holiday-themed mob. It's a little bit of a slower song but it follows a nice minor chord progression.LYRICS:

Krampus, isthe best monster in the gameKrampusputs other monsters to shameKrampustakes your stuff then runs awayBecauseyour naughtiness is to blame (What a shame)Krampusis karma in a nutshellHe knowswhen you've been bad, he can tellNow then,To Kevin I have to sayOh please,Dont take my Krampus away...(x4)KrampusMight become a winter mobIn that, case Ithink that we should have a talkThat could, be avery interesting changeBut please, leave thenaughtiness in the game (just don't leave it the same)I know, that hewas supposed to be Christmas themedAnd I, think heworks better when you're naughtyMaybe, you couldmeet us somewhere halfway?Oh Kev, just pleaseDon't take my Krampus away...(x4)

....more to come, stay tuned!

• Like 2