The Next Expected Step For Art

We have the best artists around here and amazing writers too, I don't think other talented people shared their talents and I am actually thinking that it's our time to move to the next step where all of our talents can get SMASHED together to create something we can be proud of. Yep; Songs.

I am pretty sure lots of you have played Minecraft (Loving it currently or no doesn't matter) And as you probably know lots of their fans did something: they SANG. At the head of the songs is of course

by the famous CaptainSparklez with a 100 MILLION view, imagine how many people played Minecraft because of that song? Of course not the 100M viewers, because probably most of them were people who were already playing. But LOTS of them were totally new and got into the game.

This is the next step, for us to be proud with a song, to support Klei with more players and for Don't Starve to reach the ranks it totally deserves.

Well, I am a writer, some of you already read my writings. I can write poetry which can be transformed into songs with help of other talents: music composers and singers. Of course the artist are the ones who will draw us the whole video, because unlike Minecraft you can't get editing softwares and use the GAME itself to make animations.

So WHO IS WITH ME? I am so sure we can do it together if we tried, we will need:

MUSIC COMPOSERS: (Unknown State)

[MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION]

ARTISTS: (Unknown State)

[MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION]

[MENTION=32329]AlbinoWyvern[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2465]Ghosty Ghost[/MENTION]

SINGERS: (Three are CURRENTLY enough)

[MENTION=59607]Tesability[/MENTION]

[MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4327]Plospo[/MENTION]

WRITERS: (Four are Enough)

[MENTION=38056]Luggs[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9585]Alvhem[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2465]Ghosty Ghost[/MENTION]

[MENTION=54978]Mathspy[/MENTION]

Anyone can participate: who wants to participate please just say your opinion and what you want to be doing in a post below (P.S: A single person can do multiple activities; e.g: Someone can sing and draw.)

TO KLEI: I would like to hear any of your opinions about this, if you wish to share them of course. AND if you for some reason you don't support the idea, inform us and close the thread. It's your game after all. And who knows? Maybe one of you would want to join? A Designer would join the Artists team? Or Kevin adding his own Kevin-y part to the video? :3

Thank you very much! Please, hope us good luck!

To members only:

Here are the Ideas that we will use one of them, add yours.

(P.S: You have got to PM me your Gmail so you can edit)

Edited by Mathspy

This is also music, not a 'television show' of sorts. Even if the methods of creation are similar, the two are very-different animals when you consider it.Once needed, I could possibly take part of a singer. I happen to be a soprano that can also cover alto parts (and even tenor ones to a lesser extent). >.> If need be, as soon as I have the monies, I'll be getting me a (better) mic than the one built into this laptop of mine for recording.

What are you talking about? The forums don't need Flash, why can't you click my link to see the thread?

I saw the thread, but I wanted the see the animation which seemed to need flash but then I found here (ON PC) "This File has been put on hold"I read a little from it, I apologise but ~Matt couldn't organize things in the right manner. And you guys didn't have the right tools... specially Drive; Google Drive.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree. I don't think it would work.

I don't believe in impossible, maybe you mean that our chance is 0.1% but well... there is still a chance! And we are not going to lose anything for trying!

This is also music, not a 'television show' of sorts. Even if the methods of creation are similar, the two are very-different animals when you consider it.Once needed, I could possibly take part of a singer. I happen to be a soprano that can also cover alto parts (and even tenor ones to a lesser extent). >.> If need be, as soon as I have the monies, I'll be getting me a (better) mic than the one built into this laptop of mine for recording.

Our methods of creation will totally be different, I know how teams should work, I write with my friend a lot and yea~Very good! Welcome to the team!

On topic: I will think about if I can support it in any way.

Off topic: Raccoon votes for MUSIC BADGE!

On topic: If you ever could find time for any reason and wished to join, your place is always available

Off topic: WRITERS BADGE FIRST XD

On topic: If you ever could find time for any reason and wished to join, your place is always availableOff topic: WRITERS BADGE FIRST XD

On topic: I have joined this project now.Off topic: MUSIC BADGE PL00000x

[MENTION=5693]w00tyd00d[/MENTION], [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION], [MENTION=32329]AlbinoWyvern[/MENTION], [MENTION=59607]Tesability[/MENTION], [MENTION=4327]Plospo[/MENTION], [MENTION=38056]Luggs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9585]Alvhem[/MENTION]Most of you are already on the Dapper Den and who is not, please download Raidcall and join the Dapper DenWe will be having our discussion tomorrow of what we want this to be, it will be at 12:00PM UTC 06/07/2013W00t will make us a special room in the Dapper Den and we will see what we can do and if we need more people. Please, everyone show up tomorrow at that time, thank you all!

Edited by Mathspy

xD the fun fact is that i thought in the past over song parodys in dont starve style.im in as writer when im allowed

I apologise but we currently have a decent number of writers. But if we actually noticed our shortage in writers, we will PM you.