Hi. These pictures are some I whipped up in Paint.NET and I would like to share them with you! (these are all done with a mouse!)

post-14284-13764595718256_thumb.png

Chester. 'Nuff said.

post-14284-1376459571862_thumb.png

A character my friend made up. i cannot give away his name currently because he is not part of the forum yet. someone may use is name!

post-14284-13764595718819_thumb.png

A significantly old picture I drew with my tablet that now is broken.

post-14284-1376459571908_thumb.png

A comic that took me a long time to draw including Sips being scared by seeing Chester for the first time.

These are all for now, I'm an open gate for requests ^-^

• Like 3

Oh my god, I laughed when I saw the Sips one XDThese are amazing though, I mean, drawing with a mouse isn't easy but you've done a really good job! ^.^

Wow, Thanks! I'm really happy you liked them! I've gotta work on making it look like a character jumps.

Alright, heres another thing! (I've been working on something else, but this is just a little filler. It includes Sips!)post-14284-13764595724887_thumb.pngIt's actually a bit grim. If you can't read it, it's a little story that Chester wrote about his 'father' (Wilson) disappearing and leaving behind a flower and his pickaxe.

• Haha 1

I want to see a treeguard in a tam o shanter and p. vest.

Da.

post-14284-13764595733577_thumb.png

I'm sorry if this one dissapoints you, it was actually my first time drawing a Treeguard, Tam O' Shanter, and Puffy vest.

It's also a bit pixely.

• Like 1

For your first time it's great!

Thank you so much. As a newbie DS artist that means a ton to me ^-^

Ph, we need more smallbirds!

There's a reason the small-birds were extinct from this thread...post-14284-13764595734405_thumb.png(if you don't watch sips you won't get this)
  • Like 1

Now you know how I feel.

post-14284-1376459577472_thumb.jpg

We don't have enough dapper Wickerbottom's on the forums so I'll request that :D

post-14284-13764595774867_thumb.pngDapperbottom! Sorry if it's too pixe-ly, I have a limited amount of tools to draw this stuff.
  • Like 1

%7Boption%7D

Dapperbottom! Sorry if it's too pixe-ly, I have a limited amount of tools to draw this stuff.

Dapperbottom haha that suits her. Have you tried GIMP btw? It's an awesome free software very similar to Photoshop. I actually prefer GIMP over Photoshop...

Dapperbottom haha that suits her. Have you tried GIMP btw? It's an awesome free software very similar to Photoshop. I actually prefer GIMP over Photoshop...

I have never. I was going to try it once but got confused. Say, is it what you use for your pictures? Cause I must say they are dashingly artistic!

I have never. I was going to try it once but got confused. Say, is it what you use for your pictures? Cause I must say they are dashingly artistic!

I currently use Paint Tool SAI for the comic art, GIMP serves as text and composition editor. But that doesn't mean you can do amazing stuff with GIMP, here's a dragon wallpaper I made back in 2010 http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Wallpaper-Dragon-181329740. I really recommend GIMP over MS Paint, Paint.net and whatnot.

post-14284-13764595864749_thumb.pngWilson the Gent!Quite dapper he looks, yes? This will be used as my Avatar for a while. I dare say I used Paint.net for the actual drawing but I shaded it a little with Gimp which i'm still learning how to use
  • Like 1