stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

Kate sees that night fall is going to come soon. She hunts a few hound pups, rabbits, and gobbles. She gathers the hunted animals and brings them to the camping grounds. She starts a fire and roasts the animal meat. The skins lie next to her in a book bag. She picks up her harp and starts playing a calm melody and the fire turns sea green and starts swaying like the waves of the lake she used to live near. She starts to tear. She loves this memory. She smiles and cries silently as the food roasts. Happily crying.

The night ends and Kate decids to explore. She goes back to the plane wreckage and picks up all the luggage that has not been burned yet, including her snack bag.she then searches for more flight food and drinks. A few spiders come to attack her, but she just shoots them with her bow and arrows. She brings all the supplies back to the camp. "Hello? Where is everybody? Robot? Boy? Griffen? Plant man? Am I alone?!" She doesn't hear a response and starts to cry. Alone on an island, unles everybody is working at camp already and she just can't hear or see anybody. But they were just here yesterday! They should be here today!

''im tell you now what happened.we started to build some tents and a area to exercise combat.then a tall man in a fancy tuxedo appeared and said:''say pal, you survived the plane crash, i see you are cooparating with a plant and a bird brain'' ''we tried to attack him but he has demonical powers and defeated us.i have seen this man in the plane''

"Few! I was worried! You guys haven't talked to me I'm forever! It's a miracle I hung out with the bush guy without freaking out! I just got scared, because I didn't see you last night, and I wondered where you were!" Runs up and hugs John. "Oh thank God!"

"Wait, it's coming back to me! When I was in the woods, I saw a man just like you subscribed, and he was sending, things, to come attack me. He scared the living hell out of me! But I got away until 2 nights ago..."(Ooc: sorry, I'm gonna keep posting until its 7:15 Canadian time, but I have to get ready for today!)