stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

Ooc: sorry, I was in an area that did not have wi fi.Ic: "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I am Katherine Liteny Grace, but you may call me Kate. You startled me, both of you." Walks up to John "you look like the most popular boy from my school. He always picked on me and was very rude." Walks up to Jack. "And you just scared me!" Walks back. "I'm sorry for any trouble I have caused, I'm very timid!" Looks around. "Oh! A gobbler!" Grabs her bow and an arrow latched around her and shoots the gobbler right in the heart. "He will make an excellent meal!"

"The spiders might be so big, because we are in a very unusual place... Most of the creatures we encountered don't seem natural." Looks at the fallen gobbler. "Though I suppose it doesn't mean they can't be delicious... Still, we should always be careful. It feels as if the island doesn't want us here."

"Don't worry, beautiful Griffen! We will make it! Also I have a question, beautiful Griffen, may I have some of your downed fur? I would really love to make a harp, but all i need is hair or fur for the strings. I have heard Griffen down is the most enchanting type of string for a harp!"

Jack awakens, wondering where everyone went. It catches sight of the Griffen and that girl. It heads over to them. "I feel the same, Griffen. I dare not take root as this land is tainted for lack of a better word. We should take care."

Kate waves at Jack. "Morning sleepy head! I just caught dinner for us!" Points at the dead gobbler with an arrow sticking out of its heart. "And night fall is approaching, so we better make a fire. I'll take first watch. I have my weapon so I can defend."

"I went in the woods. I was scared to come back, because I thought you guys wouldn't like me helping. I was scared that I wasn't going to be a big help. So I did a lot of reflecting, and remembered, that if I wasn't there, who would've comforted the Griffen? Who would've patched up the really, cute- I mean the boy that was stuck?" Begins to blush. "So I snuck into the plane and found my bow and arrow to hunt. And I hunted. I brought all the animal, berries, and skins I found." Points to the book bags on the ground. "Plus, I carved a harp! And I'm going to collect down so I can play it!"

[OOC] Apologies. I can be absent minded at times.[iC] "Some music would definitely lighten the mood. Perhaps a length of my plant fiber can serve as the strings?" Jack was able to start a fire and just in time too. Night had just started to fall. As it started to roast the gobbler, it hummed to itself a ragtime tune it knew.

Ooc: no problem! I can too be absent minded!Ic: "thank you for the fibers!" Attaches the fibers to use as strings. When finished, it looks like Nayrus harp from Zelda. "I'm sorry, but I'm such a game nerd! I just adored Nayru and her harp was magnificent! Shall I play you a sleeping song?" Starts playing the "Ballad of the Goddessess"

Jack chortles. "No. I must stay awake. Make sure the meat does not burn. Also keep an eye out for anything dodgy." Jack holds a spear in one of its vines. "Those hounds almost caught us off guard last time."