stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

Name: WermRace: Humanlooks like: A tall skinny teenager, long hair, pale skin, and a long dark green jacket.backgroundstory: Werm lost his parent's due to a crime, he grew up with his grandparent's and never liked them. Werm had nothing really going for his life, he had no real friend's either.goal: To have a goal in life, and meet friends.

"Hounds? I remember killing a couple hounds in the forest, but they got away too fast. The big one attacked me, but my friend, Sappy, the tree monster saved me. I still have wounds..." Shows jack what was under the tuft of hair covering her left eye. A giant red hole lies where her eye should have been. A drop of blood trickles down her cheek. as she's wipes away the "tear" she tears up more. "They, they took my eye... I almost killed him, but he took my eye..."

Jack stops dead when it spots the wound. "I'm sorry. Please.....let me patch it." Jack grabs a small first aid kit and removes the surgical needle and thread. "Come here. Leaving it open like that is dangerous."

"Okay... Promise you'll make it better?" Walks over to jack, and lets him patch up her eye. Notices the gobbler. "I think the meal is done." Goes over and grabs the gobbler off of the fire. "Here you go." Hands the meat to jack. "I've already eaten, but you look starved."

Jack makes a nodding motion with one of its eyes. It closes the tattered remains of the eyelid and sews it shut. Jack thanks her for the food and strips the flesh off the piece. It places the bones into its bulb. "My digestive system can strip the bones of nutrients better than humans. You lot need it more than I." It places the now bloody needle into the fire. "There. Done. Now you won't get an infection."

"Thank you." Walks over to one of her book bags and grabs two pops. Starts walking back to jack. "I'm not sure if you can even have a pop, but I scavenged a bunch of flight food and drinks from the plane while searching for survivors. I thought it would come in handy one da-" she looks over to find her arm has been covered in needles. Pick one out and examines it. "Sleeping darts... Huh, good thing I cannot be affected by these things." Grabs a wooden shield from under the book bags. "But these things do hurt when you get them stuck in your skin!"

"Just the woods. I met a friend there named Sappy. He is a tree monster. I don't remember anything else. Just the woods, walking, got attacked, lost an eye, kept hunting... Then I blacked out. I felt like a baseball bat hit me." Notices her flower is missing. Then sees the exact same flower lying before them. Only it wasn't white. It was red. Whispers, "my... My blood..."

"Hmmmmm..." Jack makes a nodding motion. "Don't go running off again. You'll get yourself killed." It looks at the flower. "You humans are funny. Blood is blood. No use crying over it once its lost." It places a vine on her head and pats her. "Like your eye. It's lost. But you're alive. And in this place, that's a grand thing." Jack turns towards the wreckage. "Considering the others."

Edited by Luggs

"Hehehe! Your funny too! Yes blood is blood! I just saw my flower, and wondered if they used the bloody remains of it to track me!" Starts to laugh, and just confuses herself even more. "I'm not sure if this is the real me or if this is just a dream! I mean, a Griffen, a robot, a bush man, and a really cute guy! What are the odds? This has got to be a dream!" Feels her eye. "This is not a dream! What if that boy sees me like this? What if I do get home, and I'll be the laughing stock of the whole school?" Picks up her harp and starts playing a haunting melody. The fire turns a vibrant night blue. Keeps playing, and her hands keep playing faster and faster, and the fire bigger and brighter.

Jack chortles. "Well then, if they do laugh at you, I'll just have to dangle them by their thumbs." It laughs harder. "I'm joking of course. But I'll make sure they don't give you trouble." Jack picks at the dirt. "Yes....a dream. If only it was. This land doesn't feel right. Tainted. Unnatural." Jack examines the fire. "How.....peculiar..."

Still plays, getting faster and faster each time. The fire gets bigger and brighter each time too. Kate finally slows down and the fire reverts to its natural color and size. "Wow, did I just see what I think I saw? Did the fire just change according to the mood of the harp music?" Starts playing a more slow relaxed song. The fire starts to sway and turns a relaxing sea green color. The fire sways and sways reminding Kate of her lake cottage staring over the water crashing upon the shore. "Ah, all those times I tried to drown my brothers in the lake... It would always end up in water wrestling..." Then Kate smiles warmly at the fire as a tear trickles down her cheeks.

Name: WermRace: Humanlooks like: A tall skinny teenager, long hair, pale skin, and a long dark green jacket.backgroundstory: Werm lost his parent's due to a crime, he grew up with his grandparent's and never liked them. Werm had nothing really going for his life, he had no real friend's either.goal: To have a goal in life, and meet friends.

dude we not more accepting profiles

Silfen runs up to John's side. "What the..." She hits the spider with her paw, which causes it to fall to the ground. It runs around for a little bit, looking scared. "It seems these aren't a threat unless they're in a group. What should we do with it?"

"As bait? I'm not sure... That sounds unnecessarily cruel. Then again, we must do what we can to survive. Well, see you, John." She turns to Kate. "My... fur? Your harp seems to possess a lot of magical power. Wouldn't my fur make it too dangerous?"

"But Griffen, I have read all about the harp playing of the Greeks and even studied it! I know what to do in case of any thing magical happening!" Looks over where John was pointing. "What the HECK ARE THOSE THINGS!?" Faints.(Ooc: hey I have to leave for Canada, I will post when I can okay?)