stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

this is my second roleplay thread i made. my first one confused ,thats the ground why im closed it. this is better plannedan example for your character profileName:Race:looks like:backgroundstory:goal:you can be one of the dont starve characters too, when a forum member didn' is it already(no maxwell allowed)now the rules:-you can post your character profile on saturday the 15th of june european time at 12:00 european time(i don't know how late is it at american time)after this time no more character profile posts will be accepted.(keep an eye on the thread, i will post a comment called ''jerky time'' when the thread is starting)-if you want to left write in the roleplay a way, how you died-no ''im god i can do all''-no things that happen random, like a dancing spiderthe prolouge story:it was a stormy night.in a plane to egypt the lights falled out.all people was in panic.then the pilot said:''please sit down, there is no ground for panic!*boom*a lightning striked in a wing of the plane.all screamed around panicly.then the plane gone down into the water.at the next morning the plane was cracked on a island.the crew of the plane and much innocent died.there was a hand of survivers.the rest of the story lies on youa important thing:if you want to write outside of your character use OOC= Outside Of Characterthe thread can only start when we reached 6 players (without me)reached players 4/6and don't post character profiles with strange names.the character profile must have :-race-name-looks like-backstoryNO MORE WILL BE ACCEPTED, WE ARE FULL!

Edited by Rabbitfist

also here is my character profile:Name:JohnRace:humanlooks like: an 12 year old blond boy with a black shirt and a short jeansbackgroundstory:he wanted to visit one good friend that lives in egypt.he was one of the passengers on the plane to egypt.goal:survive on the island and find a way outta here

Name: KateRace: humanLooks like: a 13 year old blonde girl, with rosy cheeks, sea green eyes, scraggly hair in a side pony with a torn up, white lace flower holding it together. Very skinny with a light blue, torn up dressBackstory: she was on a plane to Egypt to study the mythology behind ancient Egyptians. She doesn't have any friends, but she wanted to explore, who cared about teenage girls? She is very timid and shyGoal: do whatever she can to help people safely off the deserted island, because they have more to live for.Acts: shy and timid, but sweet and kind.

Name: KateRace: humanLooks like: a 13 year old blonde girl, with rosy cheeks, sea green eyes, scraggly hair in a side pony with a torn up, white lace flower holding it together. Very skinny with a light blue, torn up dressBackstory: she was on a plane to Egypt to study the mythology behind ancient Egyptians. She doesn't have any friends, but she wanted to explore, who cared about teenage girls? She is very timid and shyGoal: do whatever she can to help people safely off the deserted island, because they have more to live for.Acts: shy and timid, but sweet and kind.

accepted

Name: DSrace: robotLooks like: Small silver robot. His head looks kind of like a furnace. Has a small chimney on top of his head that is smoking when he's angry,excited or worried.backstory: he was believed to be a part of the plane but he woke up and became a robot when the plane crashedgoal: help the survivors.

Name: DSrace: robotLooks like: Small silver robot. His head looks kind of like a furnace. Has a small chimney on top of his head that is smoking when he's angry,excited or worried.backstory: he was believed to be a part of the plane but he woke up and became a robot when the plane crashedgoal: help the survivors.

accepted

Name: QyklRace: N/ALooks Like: A shadowy figure...Backstory: Unknown... to you...Goal: NoneOther notes: Qykl can seem to move around like a shadow, shape shifting as it moves. It's preferred form is a shadowy version of an average English human being.

Name: QyklRace: N/ALooks Like: A shadowy figure...Backstory: Unknown... to you...Goal: NoneOther notes: Qykl can seem to move around like a shadow, shape shifting as it moves. It's preferred form is a shadowy version of an average English human being.

not accepted, make sensemaking stuff, like you are a sanity creature and another name please

Name: SilfenRace: Griffinlooks like: A small, lithe, gray griffin with big ears, a silver beak and light gray eyes.backgroundstory: she traveled the world in search of something that would give her life meaning, but as for now her experiences left her bitter and untrusting.goal: exploring the dimension and learning about the people there.

Name: SilfenRace: Griffinlooks like: A small, lithe, gray griffin with big ears, a silver beak and light gray eyes.backgroundstory: she traveled the world in search of something that would give her life meaning, but as for now her experiences left her bitter and untrusting.goal: exploring the dimension and learning about the people there.

accepted, but where is the name?

Name: JackRace: Sentient Berry BushLooks: Has a Lureplant like bulb for a head but smaller. He uses 2 eye plants attached to vines to see.He has a cloak made of the three leafed berry bush. He has six vines which he uses as arms and legs.Backstory: was created using magic, a fleshy bulb, and a berry bush. Jack had an immediate hatred for gobblers as his berry bush genes seem to cry for their destruction. He immediately abandoned his creator to hunt them,Goal: DESTROY ALL GOBBLERS.Acts: behaves like a predator. Aggressive but amicable enough that he won't instantly try to kill you.Other notes: can disguise him self as a berry bush to lure in his mortal enemies: the gobblers.

Edited by Luggs

Awwww! I just love Griffens! I can't wait till the rp starts! Kate and Silfen are going to be great friends!

Awwww! I just love Griffens! I can't wait till the rp starts! Kate and Silfen are going to be great friends!

Heh, yeah. It's a shame they're rarely seen in books/games/films nowadays.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9224[/ATTACH]thsi i believe

That thing has some wacky wings. o.OI'll probably post a pic of Silf sometimes later.