stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

then the ground cracked in and the portal fallen into the deeps of the caves.then the ground where the portal was closed.''have you really thought i will make it so easy for you''said maxwell which appeared from nowhere.''now go into the deeps and search for it,you stupid kids.oh, and now all can go trough, not anymore 3 persons, hahahahahahahahaha''''he is so an big ass''said john

john looks at the magic map.''oh man, the entrance is on the other side of the island.it will need 10 days to get there''then a beefalo runned to john and throwed him up with his big head,then john landed on his back''Horn?are you this?''asked john.The beefalo nodded.''hurry up, get on him!''DS and kate climbed on the back of Horn and they all rided together in the dusk

Kate played some soothing music and started to sing to it. The lyrics were just a bunch of ah's and oh's. Her voice was like a water siren. The voice echoed through the woods putting animals to sleep with the soothing melody. The music also lured many rabbits with the enchantingly loved siren song. Kate was just worried about the affect it would have on her friends.

"It might, or it might be the fact that I have some siren in me. That why I never sing or sang before in my life. I just don't wanna be like my ancestors... But yes, if your willing to give up some of your wood for me to make a new harp, that would be great! Just no telling anyone I'm part siren got it?" She smiled, and the nightly song went on, voice and harp echoing.

"Yes. The only reason I know so much about the 3 main mythologies: Egyptian Roman and Greek, is because my family is part of the myths. A siren is almost like a mermaid, but she can live on land too. She is a lady who sings to sailors in the fog and lures them to her. Then they can either crash or get invaded by the sirens. That is the reason I never sing... Because I don't want to hurt anyone..."

''ehhhhhm, guys...we have a big problem.a very, big problem''john showed on a giant white monster with deer legs and deer horns and one big eye.''i don't think we can defeat it.but when you want to try it, im behind the rock''