Two P's garage

Hello everyone :)

I'm kinda new on this forum and I hope I'll gonna have good times here. Anyway, as I love to draw, I decided to share some of my stuff. Here:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course, there'll be more if you like it. Tell me what you think! For more, feel free to check out my dA profile: http://pawcioky.deviantart.com/

And one more thing... so sorry about my english. It's not my first language.

Edited by Two-P
  • Like 4

Thank you for warm words.

Well, no, actually I'm from Poland, lifemare :-) Why are you asking?

About requests -why not, no one ever asked me about it. What do you got on your mind?

(and again -for more art, come and visit my dA gallery: http://pawcioky.deviantart.com/ :-)

Ah! I wasn't that far, considering i could've pointed my finger at anywhere on the globe.

Just teasing because of the ligne claire style. Which, at least to me, is very evocative of the belgian/french school.

I think you should consider doing requests, if you have the time. It's one of greatest things about having a thread like this - people follow it and challenge you with their ideas for art.

If you ask me, i'm dying to see your rendition of MacTusk in that awesome style.

But i wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the characters first, since, apart from WX, i think you're only missing the female ones... very curious as to how they'd look with realistic anatomy [insert pervy joke], specially Willow (will she look like Liz Sherman? or nothing like her?)...

Edited by lifemare

I've already tried to draw Wendy, but it didn't came out well :( but maybe it's time for second attempt. I thougt about Wickerbottom first, since she's the easest female to draw. Woman are extremaly hard to draw in general. When you try to make male character, there's a lot of wrinkles and stuff like that. When it comes to woman -there's delicacy. Plus anatomy differences. 

Willow have always bothered me with her age. I mean, is she woman already? 

MacTusk seems to be good idea. I mean... I've never draw any walruses in my entire life :grin: should be a lot of fun.

I hope you can understand me, as I said before, english is not my first language :-)

Edited by Two-P

I've already tried to draw Wendy, but it didn't came out well :( but maybe it's time for second attempt. I thougt about Wickerbottom first, since she's the easest female to draw. Woman are extremaly hard to draw in general. When you try to make male character, there's a lot of wrinkles and stuff like that. When it comes to woman -there's delicacy. Plus anatomy differences. 

Willow have always bothered me with her age. I mean, is she woman already? 

MacTusk seems to be good idea. I mean... I've never draw any walruses in my entire life :grin: should be a lot of fun.

I hope you can understand me, as I said before, english is not my first language :-)

loud and clear

don't worry!

And i understand you on an even deeper level regarding drawing females. I've had that problem all my life. In fact, i've had problems with females all my life (but that's another discussion) :^P

And you expressed it perfectly. It's very easy to make a face masculine by adding angles and wrinkles, it's extremely hard to make a female face because it's all about economy of lines and control over proportions, and because any slight deviation will result in an extra chromosome pretty instantly. There's a reason an art museum is filled with paintings of naked women. Not that we need a reason for that :^P

Glad you like my request :grin: Can't wait to see it.

Edited by lifemare
  • Like 1