i probably draw things

59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

These ones are well done! I love the animated pose in Wilson while Wolfgang gives a relaxed feeling. I can already see the Wilson one is probably during the Boarrior healing session.:wilson_ecstatic:

thanks! and god yeah, definitely tfw you have to scream at everyone to stop attacking the boarrior so that he will sleep ahahah

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, azreths-arts said:

festivesigned.thumb.png.960e129c9f4890623239550274412b41.png

That's a lot of festive Christmas toasrt. Wilson takes glee in holding robot guts wile WX screams in horror out of view.

Enough joking, I love the choice of green and blues. IT just fits the season. Wigfrid seems to have of the lighting from the ornament compared to Wilson but maybe it's just me.

14 hours ago, azreths-arts said:

5a3cb43d7bcfb_cookiesforsciencebetter.thumb.png.b268c6917dc52e8d5cb1b1832a2714fb.png

Naughty, naughty.:wilson_sneaky:

KRis or whoever wrote that knew what they were doing. Blob's been even hinting at Wilson's sweettooth(thanks to hallowsnight).

13 hours ago, azreths-arts said:

coolwillow.thumb.png.718be0a67b8a2a55d9a4c5133e9bbf2c.png

With the way she's sitting, it's like she's on the nightmare throne. Though with her pondering, I can already see the pyromania screaming in her mind.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

What is Wilson's quote for cookies? Idk if I know/remember.

for the sugar cookies, it's something along the lines of "i need to eat 40 of them for science." and the gingerbread ones something like, "the anatomy is off but i can overlook it."

42 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's a lot of festive Christmas toasrt. Wilson takes glee in holding robot guts wile WX screams in horror out of view.

Enough joking, I love the choice of green and blues. IT just fits the season. Wigfrid seems to have of the lighting from the ornament compared to Wilson but maybe it's just me.

Naughty, naughty.:wilson_sneaky:

KRis or whoever wrote that knew what they were doing. Blob's been even hinting at Wilson's sweettooth(thanks to hallowsnight).

With the way she's sitting, it's like she's on the nightmare throne. Though with her pondering, I can already see the pyromania screaming in her mind.

thanks! the eternal fruit cake is my favorite. i made a tree completely covered in the stuff. i see how wigfrid looks like she has a lot of the glow from the bulb. a lot of the light that falls on wilson is on his beard, which is black, so it kinda just got absorbed. it didnt seem like that big of a deal so i didnt fix it.

oh wilson has to have a sweet tooth for sure.

and for willow i wasnt really thinking about what she was sitting on. maybe the throne, who knows. i just wanted her staring at the snowball with boredom, possibly even a slight amount of disgust. "why is this white stuff falling from the sky and ruining my fires? why do people throw it? it's no fun at all!"

Edited by azreths-arts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, azreths-arts said:
  1. the gingerbread ones something like, "the anatomy is off but i can overlook it."
  2. the eternal fruit cake is my favorite. i made a tree completely covered in the stuff.
  3. i see how wigfrid looks like she has a lot of the glow from the bulb. a lot of the light that falls on wilson is on his beard, which is black, so it kinda just got absorbed. it didnt seem like that big of a deal so i didnt fix it.
  4. oh wilson has to have a sweet tooth for sure.
  1. Apparently Wilson shares my love for anatomy.
  2. wilson_refusetoeat.gif.4f27c0bdbf72d3ff6da392bdb3455480.gifreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  3. I can get behind your process. Wilson's hair/hat is massive.
  4. He has the nickname of "piggsbury" for a reason.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, minespatch said:
  1. Apparently Wilson shares my love for anatomy.
  2. wilson_refusetoeat.gif.4f27c0bdbf72d3ff6da392bdb3455480.gifreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  3. I can get behind your process. Wilson's hair/hat is massive.
  4. He has the nickname of "piggsbury" for a reason.

fruit cake best cake. 

i have never actually seen wilson called piggsbury. makes a lot of sense tho

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

What kind of fantasy elf is this guy?

she's my dnd ranger from an upcoming campaign. i was just suddenly motivated to start modding dst characters again so she was my first pick.

i think i'm gunna have her be a glass cannon type, maybe doing around 20% more damage. and of course w less hp to balance that out

• Like 1

21 hours ago, azreths-arts said:

she's my dnd ranger from an upcoming campaign. i was just suddenly motivated to start modding dst characters again so she was my first pick.

Ah cool. I an imagine you guys using a dice function in game to play a larping session within the constant?

On 1/5/2018 at 12:21 PM, minespatch said:

Ah cool. I an imagine you guys using a dice function in game to play a larping session within the constant?

god that would be great. thanks for the idea ahaha

3 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Awwww! It's all so cute! 

thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, azreths-arts said:
  1. itslikefireorsomething.thumb.png.082c403dd9b3faf5735770b3e633a4d0.png
  2. missfluffytums.thumb.png.914777a5e04fa92839f37d0e5454e9a6.png
  3. tapingstuffandfixingthings.thumb.png.58d6d5da18f3384cbc26697f80028c83.png
  4. edgy.thumb.png.a45978be277995a19cfa79100080a4a0.png
  5. summerfriend.thumb.png.2ed3dbdca4a77ffbb41885e83d4c7de9.png
  1. Interesting pose. It's almost like she's about to throw a piece of nightmare fuel like a baseball.
  2. Wilson is THE catcoon/kittykit guy. It's canon.:wilson_ecstatic:
    Though his expression looks like he's upset over his ethics being questioned.
  3. Winona doing Rambo. Oh wait, that's not a bow. She's just using her trusty pet:the tape.
  4. I can't tell if Maxwell's flexing his finger to beckon someone or Webber is distracting him by asking a question.
  5. Sun's taking its favorite season by non-rainy store.  I actually love the angle to that one/.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mistikl said:

That's all look so lovely! /^o^\ I especially like that sketch with Winona! Looks really cool and perspective there is top-notch! 

thank you, i've been trying to push myself into doing more perspective stuff and i'm really happy how that one turned out

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Interesting pose. It's almost like she's about to throw a piece of nightmare fuel like a baseball.
  2. Wilson is THE catcoon/kittykit guy. It's canon.:wilson_ecstatic:
    Though his expression looks like he's upset over his ethics being questioned.
  3. Winona doing Rambo. Oh wait, that's not a bow. She's just using her trusty pet:the tape.
  4. I can't tell if Maxwell's flexing his finger to beckon someone or Webber is distracting him by asking a question.
  5. Sun's taking its favorite season by non-rainy store.  I actually love the angle to that one/.

1  thanks B^) i'm not sure i see the throwing a baseball part though ahah

2 oh he better be

4 i'm not sure i see what you're talking about. it's just him holding his cigar w 2 pointy claws

5 thank you !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, azreths-arts said:
  1. 1  thanks B^) i'm not sure i see the throwing a baseball part though ahah
  2. 4 i'm not sure i see what you're talking about. it's just him holding his cigar w 2 pointy claws
  1. 252f762df8499043d2ded0681cb7e4c1.jpgsomething like this.
  2. Ahh, so he has beastly claws. Didn't realize.
  • Like 1