A little Don't starve Role play

With Patch standing completely still oblivious to the world Keno named his baby ice hound Gelato which means ice in Italian.Gelato started hunting and caught us 2 morsels each for lunch.

[OOC] Apologies. I fell asleep early last night.[iC] I shake my head, dazed at what happened. "Apologies. Sometimes my brain likes to disconnect control over my body." I nibble on what few morsels I have. "We need to make a farm. Get a steady supply of food."

"Okay let's do this," I say walking away from camp.I gather some rocks and I thought I saw something like a bunnyman.I also chop down some trees and mine gold boulders.When i find Gelato hes nibbling on a live rabbit."Bad!" I scold Gelato and go back home."We should probably make a fire pit and a science machine.Do you agree?"

I follow after Keno, hobbling along on my crutch. I collect what looks important. Sticks, bits of flint. I nod. "Being able to make some better equipment would be most helpful. Perhaps we can trade with the pigs for more valuable resources?"

,,what? humans?'' i runned away from the humans , but then i noticed that it is harder to move, i was on a sticky ground of a tier 3 spider den.then the spiders jumped out and made a battle scream.Fuzzy (my founded chester) give me a rock and i throwed it in the face of a spider, then more spiders and warrior spiders came out.

"Don't worry, just don't struggle" I yell to the bunnyman."And I mean we should dig up the gravedigger items and give them to the pig king," I whisper to Patch.I run over to the bunnyman and start murdering spiders with an axe that I had from earlier.

I hobble over to the spider den. Using my crutch as a crude club, I bash at the spiders. I collect the bits of loot (excluding the monster meat.) that the spiders dropped. "You alright, Bunnyman?"

Can I add a few? I'll add one for right now:Name: Chris (Christen)Race: human/ PSI childGender: female (dresses like Ness from Earthbound, or many of you probably know him from Super Smash Bros)Story: the young girl set out to save the earth from evil after a strange UFO crash landed outside of her house. She is joined by three others and is going to save the world, even if it means giving up her life.Goal: rid the earth of evil(She can fly and shoot fire, ice, lightning, etc out of her hands and feet.)

Can I add a few? I'll add one for right now:Name: Chris (Christen)Race: human/ PSI childGender: female (dresses like Ness from Earthbound, or many of you probably know him from Super Smash Bros)Story: the young girl set out to save the earth from evil after a strange UFO crash landed outside of her house. She is joined by three others and is going to save the world, even if it means giving up her life.Goal: rid the earth of evil(She can fly and shoot fire, ice, lightning, etc out of her hands and feet.)

You are not being Paula in this RP 0_0