A little Don't starve Role play

I wake up in the middle of the swamps with my baby blue hound."What should we do?" I say to my hound."I don't know?" she replied."WAIT YOU CAN SPEAK!?!?!" I yelled."Now i can," she said."Okay just help me gather supplies," I shook my head.We walked around and found the metal potato thing.We harvested the carrots, the twigs and the grass.I cut down a spiky tree and made my fire.

then the Dusk starts(,,i cannot fight with him, i have to chop wood and build a campfire'')i choped some trees and build a campfire.My small stomach was very hungry, i cooked my collected berries and noticed that are beefalos in the near are

i awoke at the next day and found an pig sleep behind a boulder, i heard his stomach growling, i cannot let starving him, rabbitman and pigs are enemies, but i cant kill a innocent people, while he sleeps, also i lefted the drumstick and the morsel on the boulder and walked away

i run away from this unknown one, trough the beefalo field,then i stumble and knocked my head out on a tree, im lying on the ground and not move me anymore

Hey!Don't run away little buddy!*knock*Ouch!That must hurt!Don't worry!I will hea-*step in a rabbit hole and fell on a stone*K.O HIT!

[OOC]My character.Name: PatchSpecies: Human (formerly), undead (currently)Background: During life, Patch was a relatively normal person. However, based on the judgements of his family, he had never amounted to much. One day, a man in a rather dapper suit made him an offer. A chance to prove his worth. Patch jumped on it instantly. When he awoke, he was in a strange world. Patch struggled to survive, but through out it all, one thing kept him feeling safe. An amulet with a cracked red gem as a centerpiece that he had found. Patch's luck did not last however. A nasty encounter with hounds killed him. While the amulet should've instantly resurrected him, the long crack in the gem's face delayed the process. This cause patch to be resurrected in a half decayed body.Further Information: Patch's right leg is significantly more decayed than his left, requiring him to walk with a crutch. Patch must occasionally take fresh flesh from any source to replace parts that have decayed beyond use.Goal: Survive and attempt to reverse the damage that was done to him by the faulty amulet.

[OOC]My character.Name: PatchSpecies: Human (formerly), undead (currently)Background: During life, Patch was a relatively normal person. However, based on the judgements of his family, he had never amounted to much. One day, a man in a rather dapper suit made him an offer. A chance to prove his worth. Patch jumped on it instantly. When he awoke, he was in a strange world. Patch struggled to survive, but through out it all, one thing kept him feeling safe. An amulet with a cracked red gem as a centerpiece that he had found. Patch's luck did not last however. A nasty encounter with hounds killed him. While the amulet should've instantly resurrected him, the long crack in the gem's face delayed the process. This cause patch to be resurrected in a half decayed body.Further Information: Patch's right leg is significantly more decayed than his left, requiring him to walk with a crutch. Patch must occasionally take fresh flesh from any source to replace parts that have decayed beyond use.Goal: Survive and attempt to reverse the damage that was done to him by the faulty amulet.

[OOC]accepted