A little Don't starve Role play

I've been wandering in these dark swamps for awhile. My torch is close to running out. I spot a nearby fire. Wandering towards it, I take note of the figure and his hound. Cautiously, I step within the edge of the camp light. "You one of Maxwell's?" I ask, my rotten lips and tongue messing with the pronounciation. I lean on my crutch as I await an answer.

I've been wandering in these dark swamps for awhile. My torch is close to running out. I spot a nearby fire. Wandering towards it, I take note of the figure and his hound. Cautiously, I step within the edge of the camp light. "You one of Maxwell's?" I ask, my rotten lips and tongue messing with the pronounciation. I lean on my crutch as I await an answer.

"I am not one of Maxwell's. He destroyed my home." I reply in a stern voice."Neither am I.I'm Keno's now," said my hound pup

Woah my head i whispered,where am i? I looked at the left at the right nothing only trees . Looked at the golden clock that my father gave me and then at the sky..."Its getting dark i better get myself a fire. Lets see some grass i can turn it into a rope,some sticks some rocks and tadaa what a nice axe lets grt some wood" . I chopped down a tree "it should be enough for tonight...

I grin. Or at least as much as my rotten muscles allow me. "Mind if I join you? Perhaps I can be of assistance." I remove a log I've been carrying on my back and set it down. I use it as a seat. I lean my crutch against it. "So your name's Keno. Mine's Patch." I extend my hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

Is there anyone else or im just alone i wondered...if i climb a tree i will be able to see a bit of land.i quickly ran at one and started climbing it slowly and carefuly. Wait there is a swamp and somethink is glowing!! But should i go?...

I nod. What appeared to be a green handkerchief moves, and a small mandrake pokes out from the top of my jacket pocket. Upon spotting the hound, it lets out a startled cry and hides back into the pocket. I chuckle. "Forgive him. He can be rather fearful." I reach into my coat and offer a few morsels of meat. I eat a few myself.

I started starving but i had no choice "sleep Watson,sleep nothing is around its just you " my mind was confused still dizzy from the afternoon...I heard somethink moving in the bushes i was so frightened i got a torch and stand up luckily it was a bunny....