A little Don't starve Role play

You are not being Paula in this RP 0_0

No, I'm not going to be Paula. I'm sorry if it sounds like her, but all my characters are based off of a game, tv show, or a book. And my DS character is really timid and shy. She really would be a bother if she was in this rp. I am sorry if Chris does sound like Paula, but she is not even close. She would be more like Kumatora only, she is the main character. But if you don't want me/my character to roleplay, that's fine. At least it's not StarSling or Ursa. They'd be making bunny cakes out of you already. But it's your choice. Also, I'm sorry for the long message, and if it sounds mean, I'm sorry for that too. I don't wanna be mean, I just wanna prove a point. I'm sorry.

"Umm hey guys I think we have a problem here," I say to Rabbitfist and Patch.Oh and the names Keno.This is my hound pup, Gelato,".I get the spider queen angry by hitting it and I lead her over to 4 tentacles.

[ooc] you like my hound puppy idea really, right?

Occ.anywau lets continue this...Ic. Woah that guy(keno) is not lone at all isaid and i smiled ironicly(i think i didnt spell it right) i jumped off the tree and started walking away...after a while i realized that i was walking in cyrcles. I facepalmed and laughted so much that i started crying insanily harharhaaar and then fell on the ground still laughing . Suddenly i realized that i was a bit hungry...lets eat this berries that i didnt want to eat yestrday...

I ready my opulent pickaxe(the golden pickaxe but man its ds and in ds thats what its called)and turned my back and saw the bunnyman...i dropped my pickaxe and im about to cry...Rrrrr...Rabbitfist? My second father!! Remember they small kid with the golden clock? We were living together in the caves!!!