Symage's awful art thread

XD

These are pretty funny, sometimes, I find, that things that are bad on purpose are pretty funny

I hope i get the artist badge for these comics...AhemErrI mean that I find it nice that you like these comics

One should always keep in mind that drawing awful on purpose is pretty difficult.You're talented.Yo, but I find this language or slang whatever kinda strange...^^ but it fits well!

It's actually harder to draw not so ugly things, I think

Symage,It has come to my attention that your art thread, 'Symage's awful art thread', has not been updated recently. This thread's contents have amused me in the past, and I would appreciate it if you would reboot the thread. If you do not do this, I recommend you to prepare your inner organs to be ripped apart by rabid squirrels until the end of time.Sincerely,The Lord of Hell

Symage,It has come to my attention that your art thread, 'Symage's awful art thread', has not been updated recently. This thread's contents have amused me in the past, and I would appreciate it if you would reboot the thread. If you do not do this, I recommend you to prepare your inner organs to be ripped apart by rabid squirrels until the end of time.Sincerely,The Lord of Hell

O.o that is kinda creepy