Q and E rotates camera

A simple suggestion, but I think it would work brilliantly.

WASD controls movement, with the map on Tab, and some occasional use of Ctrl and Shift. This is all left-side of keyboard, whilst the camera controls alone require moving your hand to the arrow keys. It's a small improvement, but an improvement none-the-less.

Changing angles is useful when chopping wood in a dense forest, when the other trees often block the logs, pine cones, and stumps. I usually try to chop down all the trees in an area to prevent this, but oftentimes my axe will break before all obstructing trees can be removed. It's also useful if you accidentally drop something in your campsite, or to carefully check graveyards for dig spots.

I think this is a priority since i am losing logs of wood and other resources since there's no camera rotation. I don't like the idea of a permanent rotation tho (it'd make us get lost way easily), but i'd like to have the chance to rotate the world while not walking just to be able to click the item i am interested in and pick it up. Imho WASD controls just don't fit into this game.